Delt/Blood

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by eje1990, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM.

1. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Okay so I just did a delt injection. Test E/NPP. I haven't done one in over a year. Pinned smooth. Injection was painless. When I pulled out about 1/4ml of blood came gushing out. I've read about guys having blood literally squirt out. But my concern is the ears ringing, light headedness, and dizzy. I aspirated. You think is just a little hormone passing through the vein when I pulled out? Never had tren cough but I assume that's what happens when it does. You think oil came out with it? (.75ml test, 1.2ml NPP)

2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Sounds like some came back towards the pin into the vein you punctured. As long as you aren’t on the floor right now you’re good. But yeah, those are fun..

You might get some irritation on the surface from oil come towards the surface but shouldn’t be a big issue. When this happens to me it’s usually a bruise from the blood and a slight bump.

eje1990 and penche like this.
  3. eje1990

I did it right before the shower and I had to cut the water off. I was about to keel over. I'm good now but yeah my shit is sore already. I chalk that up to not pinning delts in a year or so.

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  4. Boxsquatter

Boxsquatter Member

Bro i won’t say that’s a lot for your delt. 1.2ml bit depending on the size of them and how deep you went it sometimes happens.. I will load 1-1/2 lol or so and most of the time split it no lat. and all the time no matter where I pin I always pull it out slow cause sometimes the oil dosnt flow right inside the muscle and it’s almost like the pressure wants to squirt it back out... the thing about lightheaded ect I have never had that happen to me and I have leaked quite a bit over the years. And next time if you think oil cane out just pin another 1ml to be sure you get it all. LOL

eje1990 likes this.
  5. eje1990

Lol a little extra never hurt anyone. Yeah it was a total 1.9ml. I think doctors can do delts to 1.5. but can definitely hold more. I am definitely a novice when it comes to delts. But now I'm pinning eod so I will get used to it

6. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

If you’ve got developed shoulders 1.5-2 shouldn’t be terrible. May be best to split pins and do half in each for a while since they haven’t been used lately.

eje1990 likes this.
  7. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

why such the low numbers? mac your a big dude you can hold more than that right? I do 3ml in my delts mon wed and fri and the oil doesn't come back out. Looking at your avi your bigger than me to so if you cant hold that then shit I dunno where am pinning but it must not be the delt lol.

8. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

My delt does not love gear. That’s for damn sure. So I keep it low. My quads and hips never give me trouble and can hold a small lake.

9. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

your hips?? aww I don't think I could ever do that.

10. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

I call it my hip. The ball of muscle just to the rear of your hip protrusion. When I hear glutes I think of where nurses pin your glute. Painless. Can handle a large volume, and if there’s PIP it doesn’t fuck up your day.

Blakeyy likes this.
  11. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

I have been doing 2.5ml in delts for my last 3 cycles, along with quad and ventroglutes. No issues with delts and I am not a big guy; oonly 240lbs, 5-11, 13%bf. as Mac pointed out every one is different for oil holding capacity for a given site

Blakeyy and eje1990 like this.
  12. nervje

nervje Member

I started pinning delts for first time in summer.

Awful sore, i was afraid of using shoulders during training because it felt like tearing.

Almost 6 months later delts are the only spot to pin right now lol
    Almost painfree except for slightly pippy gear, fast and safe with insulin syringes. Theyre like half an inch long and go in fast. It takes longer to draw the gear into syringe (1ml per pin) than it takes for me to inject it.

13. eje1990

Yeah that pin yesterday was after I did legs and shoulders. So I think I was a little tight and pumped when I pinned it. Today there is pip... Kind of. Not really pip more like bruised feeling. Like someone gave me a hella good dead arm. Lol

14. eje1990

:rolleyes: lol a little dismorphia going on? I think you otta give yourself more credit than that. Sound like a big dude to me.

TRT@40 likes this.
  15. Are you sure it's from the injection and not from cranking your head/neck to the side to get a clear view?

i do delts exclusively (when not blasting) and find i get a little light headed/wonky vison disorientation from having my head/neck in an uncomfortable position for an extended period of time. It passes very quickly though.

eje1990 likes this.
  16. eje1990

Possibly. I kinda used my bathroom mirror. And I have areas on my tattoos that are perfect targets. Lol

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  17. Yeah, i have the same on one of my delts. Makes things easier, doesn't it?

Could have been a fluke. Next time you do delts, let us know if this happens again.

eje1990 likes this.
  18. eje1990

Yeah man makes it way easier. I gotta pin tomorrow so maybe I'll try the right delt. Only reason I didn't hit glutes is I went in for a vivitrol shot yesterday. Which is 4ml of some THICK shit. With a 20 or 18g needle harpoon. Well the needles have filters on them and it got clogged THREE TIMES. Finally on the 4th injection the doc got it all in. But he hit each glute twice, shaking and shit. It was terrible. Lol. So I said might as well bring delts back in the rotation. I think I just gotta brush the dust off em. They'll get used to it again.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  19. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Hey @eje1990 , what length needle did you use for the delt injection with the problem? If something around 0.5inch, try 1 inch to see if going further into the muscle helps. I usually use 1 inch/25gauge but when I sometimes use 5/8inch I feel a little pip from known good gear that does not cause pip otherwise

eje1990 likes this.
  20. eje1990

Good point. I used a 1" 25g but I definitely was backed out more than normal.