Denkall t400

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by KillaBig, Jun 10, 2012.

KillaBig

KillaBig Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever seen it with a clear cap with hologram?

KillaBig

mac111

mac111 Active Member

my guys supplier had it in and i think he mentioned something about a hologram and FYI he also said its not the same denkall of years ago, its being made in the far east somewhere now, i didnt hear any reports of how good it is though.

KillaBig

Thanks for the info Bro,I know it's not the OG DK because they were shut down in '05 but
    I just hope it's legit just hit my second injection in the first week so time will tell.
    My last cycle of T400 only was really good put on about 20 pounds and kept 13 after the water was sheded,I'm eating alot more this cycle 4000-5000 calories Ed hopefully it helps.

mands

mands Well-Known Member

The t400 denkal is made in China now and is pretty good stuff. I know guys that won't try anything else. It's not painful either like the old Mexican denkall. That stuff would cripple you. Lol

mands

KillaBig

Right on! I haven't had any pain from injections as of yet,And I've had some pretty painful injections from t400 in the past.
    Good to know no pain doesn't equal bunk cause this stuff's painless and I was
    getting a little concerned.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.