Developing gyno

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by luex, Jun 10, 2018.

1. luex

luex Member

Recently I noticed my right nipple is getting a hardened lump underneath it..I have arimidex on hand but haven’t really been taking it like I should’ve been hoping I could get away without an AI...just starting dosing it at .5mg EOD a few days ago.

Current cycle is
    600mg test-e -a week
    50mg tren-a ed

Now I’m trying to decide If I should get ahold of some letrozole to zap the beginnning stages...or will the arimidex get the job done?

I also have nolva on hand- for pct but I’ve heard of guys using it to rid of gyno symptoms. What do you guys think about this??

My nipples aren’t senseitive or anything yet I’m just feeling the lump starting to form.

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Up the dose of arimidex if that dosage isn't helping. No cabergoline with the tren? I stay away from letro but have read other posts saying it helped guys reduce gyno. Not sure about nolvadex reducing gyno.

3. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I would drop your test to a trt dose ASAP and get some blood work. You could add 20mg a day of nolva though it’s prob not necessary unless it’s a serious flare up. Up your adex a little bit and ride it out a few weeks then revaluate. It could be nothing!

Docd187123 likes this.
  4. Shyster

Shyster Member

I've used nolva for same problem. Was running test, tren and Npp. Left nip started feeling sensitive, then the lump came and finally lactation. I wanted to finish the cycle so I used nolva to stop the symptoms, no more sensitivity, no more lactation but the small lump was still there a couple weeks after I stopped the offending compounds. No more gyno at all brother. Good luck.

5. CAswole

CAswole Member

Dude just take a breath and run your adex like u are and don't fuck around with it anymore. You'll be good in a little bit

6. Eman

Eman Member

.5mg EOD is a lot of AI for that dose of test. I would definitely run the nolva and quit fucking around with adex... This is the kind of thing nolva is for.

The Terminator likes this.
  7. luex

luex Member

Why don’t you suggest taking any adex @Eman I would need some sort of AI given the fact I’m getting a little flare up...what would you run nolva at?

If anything I might proceed with just the .5 adex EOD since I haven’t been taking it consistently I’m guessing that could solve the problem.

8. Shyster

Shyster Member

20mg nolva ed is a good starting point. May not reduce the lump, but will help with it developing any further. Good luck

9. CAswole

CAswole Member

I've run into just about the same thing you're experiencing and .5 eod did the trick. I was running quite a bit more gear than you are now but if you do bloods and pay attention you'll be fine. Zapped my little nip lump in a couple weeks. I'm sure the nolva would also work too but if ya got adex I'd just use that. Maybe start with 0.25 and see how u do

10. picholas

picholas Member

Can you explain how you use nolva in a cycle to stop gyno without stopping your cycle?

I've used nolva for pct but never during and am not sure of dosage/protocol to do so.

11. Eman

Eman Member

I don't recommend avoiding Adex entirely, just not so much. My estrogen would be crashed with that much... I don't take any AI for 600mg. I don't really need an AI until I'm over a gram.

I'd run nolva at 60 for a week, then 40mg until symptoms dissipate and then 20 until end of cycle.

Ironlord and luex like this.
  12. Shyster

Shyster Member

I was about 3/4 thru my cycle when the gyno decided to come on, wasn't too worried until one day the sensitivity hit me like a brick wall. Then I noticed the lactation, started nolva at 20 mg a day. I knew the gyno wouldnt go away but wouldn't get any worse. Sensitivity and lactation stopped but lump didn't go away until a couple weeks after stopping the tren and Npp. But you are right about stopping the cycle to stop gyno, but me being as stubborn as I am, couldn't see myself stopping. Hope it helps.

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

20mg Ed nolva worked well for me when I had a similar issue

luex likes this.
  14. luex

luex Member

Thanks guys. I will use some nolva to fix this I suppose. My concern is once I drop the nolva it’s just gonna flare right back up due to my estrogen going back up...

15. Evom1

Evom1 Member

When it happened to me I ran Nolva with my aromasin the remainder of the cycle, then when I dropped down to a cruise dose tapered off the Nolva

luex likes this.
  16. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Keeping your test at 6000mg and adding nolva will not fix your issues. That’s chasing the dragon brother something has got to give.
    Instead of trying to throw a band aid on this with a little nolva you need to get to root of the problem HIGH ESTROGEN something nolva wont do anything for.

Just because another member doesn’t need any AI at 600mg won’t mean the same for you. Everyone aromatises differently. Lol, your gyno didn’t flare up because you were taking too much adex but actually the opposite. Now because of that you have to take two anti cancer drugs instead of one.
    Fuck what other people tell you your dose should be. GET BLOOD WORK and figure that shit out yourself and know what works for you!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Testopro, picholas and luex like this.
  17. Bender83

Bender83 Member

Bloodwork is always a good idea, and I always get it when I cycle, but it is NOT the entire picture.

In addition to the bloodwork, you should still take into account what your body is telling you. An example I can give you is that on a previous cycle of mine, my estrogen measured one point lower ON cycle than it did OFF, and guess what I got... A big ass gyno flare up! Gyno in right pec went from like a grain of rice size to a marble, and hurt like all hell. This was on test/mast/tren and using 12.5mg asin on pin days (EOD).

nolvadex is now a staple in my cycles, and no more gyno flares.

Good luck bro, I hope you figure out what works for you!

18. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Get on a serm.

Shyster likes this.
  19. picholas

picholas Member

I butt heads with this guy before -- but he's absolutely right