Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

After a lot of product talk, Devon Pharmacy provided amazing customer support and even managed to check for nootropics in his stock. He was not only quick with his replies but also professional. I will update you later on the products. I would use him again!

1x oxymetholone pharma
1x Test cyp non-pharma
1x nootropic

Will update with pictures when the product arrives!
Last of the big spenders hay

He told me 60$ so it's a good deal, but i'm very worried about this hgh brand as they had horrible dimer content (almost 2%) and 94% purity in previous lab tests.

I know there are other important factors such as ingredient list in pharma gh compared to UGL so you can't exactly base everything of dimer and purity, but it just worries me. Might give it a shot for 4 weeks and see how i feel...

Did anyone try them and how was your experience? Currently on QSC hgh.

@AlexDavis43 im reading a lot of positive reviews from you. You were also on QSC and genos before. Are you still happy with cinnatropin?

I am happy with Cinnas. Went through a few pens not too long ago.

If they were the same batch with high dimer, I didn't notice anything different.

In terms of the convenience of using pre-loaded pens, yes I like cinna and genos more than UGL lyophilized hGH. First world problems.

In terms of feelz reports, same. Opti and QSC on par with the pharma I've used. Never tried Serostim.
I figured as much. No difference between the Cinnas and Genos?

For me, no diff. Got up to 10 IU/d on both.

I understand feedback about UGL/pharma but by now I've got my diet/sleep/hydration/cardio pretty dialed in. I think those factors along with hGH dose are bigger predictors of side effects than the UGL vs pharma debate.
Thanks for the feedback man. I might give the Cinnas a go if I can find some recent testing on them.

For me, no diff. Got up to 10 IU/d on both.

I understand feedback about UGL/pharma but by now I've got my diet/sleep/hydration/cardio pretty dialed in. I think those factors along with hGH dose are bigger predictors of side effects than the UGL vs pharma debate.
i find that most sides i got from hgh were because i wasn't "dialed in" as far as diet,hydration,and very important cardio, as soon as i upped my fluids,cardio and cleaned my diet up, i no longer had the "sides"(edema,cts,etc) ime

Back