Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

We do not offer discounts or products in exchange for positive reviews or compliments. After our customers contact us, we simply ask them to review us honestly. Whether it’s our response time to emails, how quickly we provide tracking numbers, or if the product is authentic or not—we just want honest feedback. We do not deceive anyone with prices or products to receive positive reviews!

Wishing everyone a great weekend and thank you for your attention.❤️

We do not offer discounts or products in exchange for positive reviews or compliments. After our customers contact us, we simply ask them to review us honestly. Whether it’s our response time to emails, how quickly we provide tracking numbers, or if the product is authentic or not—we just want honest feedback. We do not deceive anyone with prices or products to receive positive reviews!

Wishing everyone a great weekend and thank you for your attention.❤️
Don't be a mother fucking liar!! And do not insinuate that i am one!!I was thinking of making an order with you. But not now...now all theScreenshot_20240929_060253_Proton Mail.webp

What I'm referring to is this—what is wrong here? I just want you to honestly share your experiences. When you're new, you need feedback, and I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm not offering you a free product in exchange for a good review; I simply asked you to share what you've experienced.
Don't be a mother fucking liar!! And do not insinuate that i am one!!I was thinking of making an order with you. But not now...now all theView attachment 296977

Now fuckers all these nut hugging reviews I'm talking about are detailed exacally as instructed in this email. ... lying bastards..

We do not offer discounts or products in exchange for positive reviews or compliments.
There is nothing wrong as long as you are out in the open about it. You tried to lie about and in the processed called me a liar.. that doesn't work for me.. umkay!!! Read your message that you said youDO NOT OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR REVIEWS.. THEN READ THE EMAIL YOU SEND ME OFFERING ME A DISCOUNT FOR A CERTAIN SCRIPTED REVEIW. THATS CALLED NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.

Now fuckers all these nut hugging reviews I'm talking about are detailed exacally as instructed in this email. ... lying bastards..
Calm down! I already mentioned it above. I ask every customer who gets in touch with us to honestly write about the situations they experience.

No one is exaggerating anything. I respond quickly and provide fast support. If the responses were slow, the support was lacking, or the product was fake, they would say so.

There is nothing wrong as long as you are out in the open about it. You tried to lie about and in the processed called me a liar.. that doesn't work for me.. umkay!!!
Is there a situation where I’m asking for positive reviews? I’m just saying I want feedback like “I received the tracking number” or “I placed an order.” Is saying these things meant to praise me? That’s not what I’m asking for.

THESE ARE JUST FEEDBACK!

If I asked you to write things like “I received the package very quickly” or “I got a very fast response,” I would be a lying jerk. But I asked you for honest feedback. I won’t let you portray me as a liar to others!

Look man im not trying to flipping argue with you about this... I'm not saying you can't offer people a little discount for reviews. When people write reviews here because they were given a discount for doing so they are suppose disclose that.. obviously that was happening and nobody was following the rule of disclosing it. So I am reminding people that may not no. Then you spouted of saying you do not give discounts for reviews. After I said you offered me a discount for review. I presented the evidence that that statement you made was false. ( a lie).. I do not want to keep going with this but I will if you refuse to take responsibility for your false staments.

I don't want to argue either. You're missing a point. I don't ask anyone for lies or to praise me. I just want them to be honest. I asked you for the same thing. What you wrote makes it sound like I wanted people to write false reviews. I only expected people to evaluate me honestly and give their feedback. I have no intention of arguing or prolonging this.

I don't want to argue either. You're missing a point. I don't ask anyone for lies or to praise me. I just want them to be honest. I asked you for the same thing. What you wrote makes it sound like I wanted people to write false reviews. I only expected people to evaluate me honestly and give their feedback. I have no intention of arguing or prolonging this.

So, you are saying that the discount was indeed offered in exchange for a review, but the member was asked for honest feedback, not positively biased.

The only thing I wanted was to encourage honest feedback about the service I provided. My goal was for people to see the service I offer. If it’s against the rules to ask for this and behave this way, I apologize for that. My intention is not to deceive or make anyone look like a liar. However, I never asked anyone to write a false review.

I don’t want to be misunderstood. I wish everyone a good weekend

The only thing I wanted was to encourage honest feedback about the service I provided. My goal was for people to see the service I offer. If it’s against the rules to ask for this and behave this way, I apologize for that. My intention is not to deceive or make anyone look like a liar. However, I never asked anyone to write a false review.

I don’t want to be misunderstood. I wish everyone a good weekend
As i stated there is nothing wrong with offering discounts for reviews. But when someone writes a review that has received a discount in exchange for the review they must state that. I was reminding all of these people that I knew were obviously getting the same deal you offered me that they needed to disclose that... I do not think you are a shitty person...

Thank you for enlightening me on this.. I will pay close attention to it from now on..

I hope you understand my effort as well; I really put in a lot of work to provide great service. My only wish is not to be misunderstood. Thank you again for your warning..

Thank you for enlightening me on this.. I will pay close attention to it from now on..

I hope you understand my effort as well; I really put in a lot of work to provide great service. My only wish is not to be misunderstood. Thank you again for your warning..
And I wish you the best..I think you provide good products at reasonable prices as well!

Back