DHB and TPP

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by TheH0517, Oct 7, 2019.

1. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

My next cycle I plan to run DHB and TPP with NPP. The NPP I’m going to brew at 150mg/mL.

Will the TPP at 175mg/mL have too much PIP or should that be fine?

As far as DHB, what’s the highest dose to brew that won’t hurt too bad or crash?

I have MCT, EO, and guac.

2. The consensus is 100mg for DHB. I have never seen it over 100 without crashing and or horrible PIP.

master.on, Toadzyyy and TheH0517 like this.
  3. Brotato

Brotato Member

you might have issues getting the TPP to hold above 150 without upping the BB to 3% and imo that's where the pip would come from. if you don't it may crash that high.

4. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I plan on adding a little Guaiacol to the TPP and DHB to help hold and reduce a little PIP

5. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

I am curious about what concentrations did you end up brewing TPP, NPP and DHB at?
    Soon I will be brewing DHB and NPP.
    I already successfully brewed TPP at 150mg/ml with BA/BB=2/20, MCT/EO/GSO=75/15/10 (GSO just for faint green tint but 10% was not enough).

6. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

DHB - 100mg/mL
    TPP - 150mg/mL
    NPP - 150mg/mL

All brewed at:
    1% BA
    20% BB
    3% Guaiacol
    30/70 EO/MCT

I pinned 1mL DHB with 1mL TPP last night and I can’t even tell. Thin, smooth, and painless so far. I’ll be pinning the DHB and NPP tonight.

339A8A99-F730-42D1-AB15-E574950DED91.jpeg

TRT@40 likes this.
  7. Brotato

Brotato Member

npp and tpp both hold at 150mg/ml with ba/bb=2/18 in oil, no guaia or eo needed. never messed with dhb to give input there. i always let the hormone sit in just the ba/bb mixture for 6 hours, then heat up the carrier oil to 120°F and slowly add it.

TRT@40 likes this.
  8. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Thanks brother for sharing. Nice looking finished products. I too like how low eo+mct is in viscosity; flows easily in 27g needle.
    What kind of setup do you use for capping?

9. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Yes, TGI made a blend of Tpp/Npp in mct with 125mg of both per ml; I have few vials from him when he was here.
    I made Tpp 150mg/ml myself with MCT/EO/GSO=75/15/10.
    I am pretty sure I could have made it without eo.

Brotato likes this.
  10. Brotato

Brotato Member

myself, i made about 100mls of tpp/npp 100/100 split with again ba/bb 2/18 and then mct/eo 85/15 and it all held without any crashing.

but honestly 150 of just tpp and 150 of just npp in just mct without any eo is tolerable by more people and besides drawing from separate vials, it's almost the same oil volume.

TRT@40 likes this.
  11. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

The TPP and NPP fell into solution pretty fast, but the DHB did take a little bit and sped up once I added the Guaiacol to the BB.

For capping, I just use a cheap manual 100-cap capping press off amazon. It’s tedious, but inexpensive. Open to any advice on how to separate caps and fill them evenly in a more time-efficient manner.

12. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

The biggest accomplishment for me is the absolute lack of PIP thus far. But it’s early lol.

TRT@40 likes this.
  13. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Are you using a filler and then spreading it among the capsules and packing it down or are you measuring out the individual doses for each capsule and not using filler?

14. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I use filler. It really doesn’t take too long. Just tedious. Maybe 45 minutes per 100 caps. I spread it over the caps evenly, pack it down, spread, pack it down, spread once more and it’s usually all in caps by the 3rd spread. I always have to use a small utinsil to take a tiny amount from completely full ones to even out the less full ones. This tells me my filler measurements are never perfect, but I end up getting them all even within the time frame listed above.

15. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

I agree with you on pipless brew being the biggest accomplishment.
    Lots of really helpful members we have here in Meso Homebrew forum; I had a great help here to get me started with the best practices.

TheH0517 likes this.
  16. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I make a little tea pot out if aluminum foil, put in a gram of powder and tap the powder into the capsule with no filler. So 20 mg is .02 g. I did 200 pills in 30 min. You subtract .02 from the gram in the tea cup.

17. jJjburton

Or you can use a little tow nail scraper thats new and scoop it in the 00 capsule. It is actually fast.

18. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I wonder what the accuracy is with this method

19. jJjburton

+\-.01 cause my scale only goes to that. If i had a more precise scale it would be. More precise.

It is 10 mg. But its fine for me cause i dont mind for dbol or winny that bit.

20. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ya I wouldn’t mind too much on AAS, but more for my ancillaries.

jJjburton likes this.