did i just screw up a shot?

OK I need some help with this one. i just did my pwo shot of hGH 4iu. im doing IM injections. So i just gave myself one and when I pulled the needle out a lot of blood came out. Does this flush the hGH out of the body? It doesn't seem possible but Im looking for some reassurances that i didn't just waste 4iu of hGH.

OK I need some help with this one. i just did my pwo shot of hGH 4iu. im doing IM injections. So i just gave myself one and when I pulled the needle out a lot of blood came out. Does this flush the hGH out of the body? It doesn't seem possible but Im looking for some reassurances that i didn't just waste 4iu of hGH.
Maybe a smidge. Mostly blood though.

Why IM with growth and not SubQ?

out of insulin syringes and they are a pain in the ass to get. so you're saying i didn't mess up the shot and the hGH was absorbed? when i hit the plunger i held the needle in place for about 10 seconds before i withdrew it. this commonly happens when u give yourself IM injections in your quads and u pass through a vein. I just wanted to settle whether this bleeding affects the absorbtion of the medicine.

Gymjitsu

out of insulin syringes and they are a pain in the ass to get. so you're saying i didn't mess up the shot and the hGH was absorbed? when i hit the plunger i held the needle in place for about 10 seconds before i withdrew it. this commonly happens when u give yourself IM injections in your quads and u pass through a vein. I just wanted to settle whether this bleeding affects the absorbtion of the medicine.
Jesus I couldn't imagine using harpoons for GH. I use slin pins for everything but blasts, Amazon delivers them in like 2 days.

rthor4573

I've not used gh before, but my opinion is this. When you pin and the site bleeds, you've obviously hit a small vessel. When it bleeds, even more than a little, i believe the vessel you hit is right below the skin. If you'd have hit a vessel deeper the site would be more likely to bruise from bleeding a bit deeper down, as opposed to bleeding out of the skin from hitting a very shallow vessel.

I'm willing to bet you hit a small vessel by the skin, went through it, and injected on the far (deep) side of it and when you took out the pin, it bled. So in theory, this wouldn't have pushed out any gh because it was deep to the bleed. Hopefully this makes sense, and I'd say you're good.

JetsFan

Order slin pins online and stick to subq :)

Uglyrichie

If your in the US I believe you can get insulin needles over the counter make sure you know what you want. Always seems to me they will give you a shit brand because the think ur a junkie

pigeonhed

The Hypodermic needle and physics say the HGH was delivered fine. The hypodermic needle has a bevel at the opening, the bevel does two things. It prevents skin or anything else from blocking the opening of the needle and it releases the medicine at an angle, not directly forward. In nature a snake fang has the same feature.

rthor4573

The Hypodermic needle and physics say the HGH was delivered fine. The hypodermic needle has a bevel at the opening, the bevel does two things. It prevents skin or anything else from blocking the opening of the needle and it releases the medicine at an angle, not directly forward. In nature a snake fang has the same feature.
Oh neat. I knew about the skin, but never thought about the medicine going in at an angle. Thats good to know.

I'm actually happy to put 5iu every morning into my delts. IM injection is better for bioavailability of the hGH. It's not a big deal and the bigger needles are not an issue.
Unfortunately my source thinks 10 days is normal for domestic GH and he's crazy. So I'm temporarily out of hGH until Monday when his package should be here. How does losing a couple of days of growth upset a cycle? I have been on for a month and I just ran out of hGH on Monday. How much could I lose over the weekend?

Last edited:

Gymjitsu

I'm actually happy to put 5iu every morning into my delts. IM injection is better for bioavailability of the hGH. It's not a big deal and the bigger needles are not an issue.
Unfortunately my source thinks 10 days is normal for domestic GH and he's crazy. So I'm temporarily out of hGH until Monday when his package should be here. How does losing a couple of days of growth upset a cycle? I have been on for a month and I just ran out of hGH on Monday. How much could I lose over the weekend?
I don't think hgh works like that

BigDaddyV

Jesus I couldn't imagine using harpoons for GH. I use slin pins for everything but blasts, Amazon delivers them in like 2 days.

Are you saying you use slin pins for every GH shot besides blasts or for AAS as well?
I’m curious because I use some oils PWO. I have slin pins on hand but have just assumed the oil would be hard to push through. Also, if you do use them for oils do you still do IM? I imagine subq would burn.

Are you saying you use slin pins for every GH shot besides blasts or for AAS as well?
I’m curious because I use some oils PWO. I have slin pins on hand but have just assumed the oil would be hard to push through. Also, if you do use them for oils do you still do IM? I imagine subq would burn.
I only use 30g slin pins for GH.

For test or whwnever I'm running smaller doses, I use either 27g fixed needle slin pins or 1mL tuberculin syringes with luer lock tips. I prefer the 1mL ones that I can swap the needle in, then I can draw with a 23g and inject with a 27g 1/2"

BigDaddyV

I only use 30g slin pins for GH.

For test or whwnever I'm running smaller doses, I use either 27g fixed needle slin pins or 1mL tuberculin syringes with luer lock tips. I prefer the 1mL ones that I can swap the needle in, then I can draw with a 23g and inject with a 27g 1/2"

ahhh okay yeah I use 3ml lure lock and typically use 25 or 27 gague for my oils. I was curious because I misunderstood your previous post, I have heard of guys using slin pins for oils but it’s not common so I wanted a little insight, thanks!

ahhh okay yeah I use 3ml lure lock and typically use 25 or 27 gague for my oils. I was curious because I misunderstood your previous post, I have heard of guys using slin pins for oils but it’s not common so I wanted a little insight, thanks!
Yeah you can use actual 27g slin pins for oil, it just takes forever to draw up. Hence why I like the tuberculin syringes

Gymjitsu

For AAS as well. It's incredibly easy to do my trt with slinpins