Did TRT have any effect on your facial hair?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by mlc2010, Apr 13, 2019.

1. mlc2010

mlc2010 Member

I can grow a decent beard, it's just not dense. Just did my first week of TRT, nothing to report yet of course. I'm 34, I have decent coverage from sideburns to chin, moustache is fine, but have a bald patch either side of goatee, which I see a lot of guys have

does TRT boost density in beards?

I know DHT is responsible for HAIR LOSS, but its responsible for body hair growth and beard growth ( such a strange phenomenon )

2. Giveitago

Giveitago Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes. Had a big impact for me.

balco likes this.
  3. kosp

kosp Member

I used steroids for the first time at 18. Almost no beard then.

right after a Sustanon cycle, in between 19-20 years old, my face was becoming a shrub.

I guess that age is important in the beard development and I think steroids did give it a boost. Gains forever.

4. J DUGIN

J DUGIN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No increase in facial hair but back hair came on crazy.

5. I already had super thick facial hair, can’t tell if it made a difference, but it’s caused my once hairless shoulders and back to sprout hair, even a few hairs on the very outside of my ear, thankfully not on the inside lol. If it fails to give you more facial feel free to take some of mine, been wanting to laser it to clear it up some.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  6. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

I am one of the ones that cant grow a beard if my life depended on it. Ran a 15 wk 500mg test c cycle and still cruising at 200 now, have found facial hair grows thicker and quicker. Used to shave once a week now I cant get past 2 days without getting shit at work.

Also wife says since I have been on my back hair has exploded lol

7. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

Yeah, your going to grow hair everywhere you didnt want it, give it time, and then you be a true SILVER BACK

8. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Ingrown hairs on my face aren't uncommon. The only way I don't get them is to use a brush to aggravate the area with shaving cream and loosen hairs up before shaving, then shave with a straight safety razor. Fuck a cheap fusion blade or any of that other shit, give me straight razors

9. balco

balco Member

Huh? I didn't see anyone mention ingrown hairs.

I started TRT around 2 years ago, before I started I had thin facial hair, but within 6 months it got extremely thick and dense. The only downside is the fact that you grow new hair in new areas and it all gets denser, I'm personally not a fan of body hair, but I accept it because of all the positive sides.

Tinytim likes this.
  10. johntt44

johntt44 Member

I shaved like once a week when I was 24yo. Im 50 now and can grow a full beard. Trt made no difference for me though. I was already 45 when I started.

11. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Yep, shoulders is about the only place I saw a difference, and ears maybe.

12. dd340

dd340 Junior Member

I have always had a fairly thick beard to go along with lots of chest hair. My beard seems to be more course which I notice when shaving and my chest hair grows faster. I haven’t noticed any new hair growth on my back or anywhere else though

13. bbrsimon50

bbrsimon50 Junior Member

I've only been on trt for 9 months but no changes in facial hair growth here.

14. Pertoms

Pertoms Junior Member

After about 3 years on TRT didn't notice any significant changes in facial hair.

15. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Blasting and cruising almost four years now and zero changes in facial hair. Body hair on the other hand has increased quite a bit.