DNP raw into DNP caps

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Luigi1995, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Luigi1995

Luigi1995 Junior Member

I have ran out of connects for DNP caps, I have seen in Alibaba the kilo goes for $10-$50, I have never capped dnp, what do I need to cap the dnp? And where do I get the caps and I heard u use fillers to measure the caps to fill, is there a link I could get that explains this ? And also have any of u tried this Alibaba raw dnp? , Could I trust it ? Thanks

2. Luigi1995

Luigi1995 Junior Member

Or btw.., I know this is not the source section, but if u have a source that u could vouch lmk.

3. Eman

Eman Member

Fella, I strongly recommend that you continue looking for the finished product instead of attempting to cap yourself. If you're not self sufficient enough to find the caps, I think you may hurt yourself when trying to calculate the dosages vs fillers. It is a messy and relatively complicated process which is why you don't see a lot of sources carrying it.

No one is going to give you a source for this either, and I suggest you be very careful if someone PM's you to "help you out". You're asking to get scammed... Smarten up.

4. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Why the hell do want DNP...serious question.

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. Eman

Eman Member

Please don't turn this into another "dnp kills" thread... He wants it to burn fat off quickly.

master.on likes this.
  6. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Cool. I just figured let’s start from the beginning instead of working backwards through the list of stupid stuff mentioned above that would look like:

-if you have a source tell me
    -can i trust alibaba DNP raws
    -how do i cap, who has a how-to
    -can I cap my own DNP
    -I need DNP

Rosconow, janoshik and Eman like this.
  7. Eman

Eman Member

I don't mean to come off too strong, I was being sincere in asking that it not go that way because it results in a thread full of misinformation by individuals who know very little about DNP, never used it, and or have used it improperly.

With that said, I see where you're coming from and it's not easy to NOT ask that question in retort to the questions OP posted.

8. janoshik

janoshik Member

Any work with DNP will leave all your belongings yellow. It leaks through containers easily and doesn't wash off.

Also, I, personally, would avoid industrial grade DNP - which is what you see on Alibaba.

T-Bagger and Eman like this.
  9. master.on

master.on Member

Buy the smallest caps that you can find
    usually than means size 4 or 5 caps
    Empty Capsule Size Chart
    buy a milligram scale
    and weigh the empty caps and the filled caps
    subtract to find the filled amount.

You may wish to fill them up loosely, so each cap contains 100 mg or less.

10. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

Don't do it. DNP KILLS!

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. Avatar1338

capping DNP is actually pretty easy if you know what you are doing.
    i work at a pharmacy so ive got a lot of hands on experience with making caps. here is how it would be done.

i would recommend using capsule size "1" (0.5ml volume) so hypothetically, i would prepare my capsule filler machine first and calculate the amount of dnp i need for my capsules. dnp powder has a high volume so 150mg would be the absolute max for capsule size "1". some sources will send you wet dnp because its an explosive substance. if thats the case you need to dry it first. put it on the oven with the door slightly open (so that the moisture can escape) and use a low temperatere (~50°C or 122°F) lets assume the machine we are working with has 100 capsule slots and i want to make 100mg/cap. 100mg x 100 caps = 10.000mg = 10g so weigh out 10g. put it on a measuring cylinder. i would recommend to use mannitol as a filler but maltodextrin would work as well. as ive mentioned before, capsules with the size "1" will fit 0.5ml volume so 100 caps * 0.5ml =50ml volume so fill the cylinder up to the 50 ml mark. empty your cylinder and mix it carefully for at least 5 minutes. i would recommend using gloves , otherwhise your hands will be yellow for days on time. than just fill the capsules and clean up the mess.

12. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

All of your posts (all 4 of them) are about brewing and capping a volatile compound. Your first handle on Meso?

T-Bagger likes this.
  13. Avatar1338

@ickyrica
    yes im new here, is there anything wrong with talking about things like this?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No, nothing wrong at all. It's just very rare to see someone jump into the deep end of Meso right out of the gate. Gives me pause, almost always is an indication that the person is not new to Meso, just the handle is.

If you are truly new welcome to Meso dude.

15. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Guys my nut is fuckin yellow HELP lmao

16. Avatar1338

i accidently came across meso by trying to find a recipe for a stubborn compound. i thought that it would be nice to talk to some knowledgeable people and to change some concepts and ideas and ofc learn something from people that are smarter than me :p

thanks a lot, looking forward to have some fun here ;)