Dnp source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Nolimitbody, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Nolimitbody

Nolimitbody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Attached Files:

2. Eman

Eman Member

Shilling overpriced DNP from eBay... post a lab report or GTFO.

RThoads likes this.
  3. Nolimitbody

use MESO promo code to by 2 get 3rd one free

4. Nolimitbody

I will send you one for free you can judge the product from there

5. Nolimitbody

This transformation took 2 months DNP tren test

Attached Files:

6. Nolimitbody

My wife lost 18 lb in two cycles 2weeks on one week off 2 weeks on almost done with her second week. Just on DNP and Sligh diet change

Attached Files:

7. 3ml

3ml Member

Does it ship to Canada

8. Eman

Eman Member

Not only would I not use your eBay DNP, you couldn't PAY ME to take it. Who knows what is in it or how much?

And buy two get one free? Lol that is so overpriced that the cost alone should scare anyone away that's dumb enough to buy it.

Kakarot likes this.
  9. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Wait you found, or you are the source?!

master.on likes this.
  10. TrenHardEatClen

TrenHardEatClen Junior Member

Been looking for a source, would pay shipping to sample and report back with a log. Seems kinda sketchy idk.

11. Nolimitbody

Dinitro used to sell it for a lot more and bro this is not my first rodeo. Overpriced ??? lol b******* b*******labs this and that . I know my s*** is b*******dnp has a bad rap anyways who gives a s*** what I can go off of is I know what I'm putting in I know the dosage before I even considered putting it out. I did it myself . This is typical reaction from me so I've been on here for 3 years I know what to expect. And your main concern is that it's overpriced. Bro I'm not forcing anyone to buy it as I have said I have run this on myself and I Live to Tell it does what it's supposed to do since I started using it for personal use before I even considered coming on here I was looking for Quality stuff for personal use . So as you know dinitro is not in business this is what got me to find my own. By all means I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I'm here for a regular good old-fashioned meso bashing . Let's do this

12. Nolimitbody

At first I was worried about the bashing now I don't really give a crap. Yes I am the source.

13. Nolimitbody

Good one dude

14. LowTSux

LowTSux Member

Roflmao...he is offering to send product for free to try, I know products i like and brag about, but i damn sure wouldnt buy them to give away. i have a hard time giving up a few peanut m&ms:confused: this guy is a rep/source, not a shill and that makes him a liar from the get go.

15. Nolimitbody

What else could be in there cracked meth heroin horse semen ?

16. Nolimitbody

Please let me know what I lied about

17. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

The very first post was a lie. You didn't find a source you are the source.

Ripped, FiEnD, Kakarot and 2 others like this.
  18. Nolimitbody

It's not a lie I did find a source . I just did not give all the info . Anyway you know how everyone get bash I just didn't want to get Massacre the first Day i was on here. My apologies if I came off like that

19. Eman

Eman Member

You're a shill for your own product and a liar to boot. You are no fucking Dinitro, you're a scam artist.

A well known DNP source just got busted, with any luck you'll be next. Hopefully you won't take any customers down with you but, if they're dumb enough to order then they've made their bed.

20. LowTSux

LowTSux Member

Says right there in your first post, "new source i found" not hard to find was it??, considering it was yourself. Trying to save yourself from bashing, it will come either way, why make it worse by misleading, which in and of itself is a lie. So you didnt save yourself from anything.