DNP sperm not yellow?

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by Bmw8651, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Bmw8651

Bmw8651 Junior Member

Hi Guys,

Just got a weird question using the new TM batch of 100mg DNP, my Sperm is not yellow. I am 4 days in. I have been out of gym for 5 years. Trained for 3
    Months now, using this as a boost as my body fat is higher than I would like. Would say hitting the 30 mark. Used to be 14 percent and be on hgh... but hey I guess it time to get Back In shape I have taken d H... the main man dnp years ago which made my Sperm yellow. Did a quick search and can’t find Anyone who it’s not happened to. I am sweating? Could it be I’m shooting blanks? A bit worried!

Thank you!

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

If you are worried about fertility I wouldn't take DNP. If you are worried if the dnp is fake just take 50 of them. If you are still alive in two days, it's fake. If you die, it's real.

3. Bmw8651

Bmw8651 Junior Member

Hi thanks your input. Just finding it weird my sperm has not turned yellow. I am still getting sides of dnp. But for anyone else reading this. Don’t pop 50 pills lol quick way to die without fail.

4. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Yeah your DNP is underdosed as fuck.
    Keep doubling the dose until your sperm turns yellow or until you die.

The Terminator and brutus79 like this.
  5. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Am I understanding correctly that you’re insinuating that semen is only yellow if it contains sperm?

Logan44551 likes this.
  6. mdhx3

mdhx3 Member

I have taken a few days off Meso and came back to one night of reading some of the most retarded stuff I've seen since joining.

@Bmw8651 are you for real about this; or just bullshitting?

CrispyRockClimber likes this.
  7. Eman

Eman Member

You and me both.

8. Juniorchisel

Juniorchisel Member

@Bmw8651 ive used DNP twice with great results...even though the shit is pure poison and I would not use again. When I did though my sperm would have a yellow ting to it. It’s common and I would argue almost 100% when on use

9. Eman

Eman Member

You are incorrect.

Tags: