do you buy online ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by jackhammer85, Jul 8, 2019.

1. jackhammer85

jackhammer85 Member

Hello do you buy online? and for how long and do you think its working fine for you, i mean as running dry, sources shutting down often ? delivery? general pain in the ass or not and why ?
    Maybe posy where you from too ? ty kindly

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I do. At this point it's literally easier to just use prime then to make a special trip to Walmart or home depot with how fast things ship. I don't see them shutting down anytime soon

3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I buy my women online. When they complain I start a repair authorization and get a new one under warranty.

4. I, personally dont prefer to buy online.

Tizzousa and Logan44551 like this.
  5. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

I'm not even sure how to get on the line

6. LA_33

LA_33 Member

I prefer Prime. Free 2 day shipping...Can't beat that

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Amazon or even eBay is usually cheaper if I can afford to wait and don’t have to have it at that exact moment. While eBay has slipped in popularity to Amazon, I don’t foresee them drying up in the near future. Bought a TV from Walmart.com one time and the screen was cracked. Took it to my local store and exchanged it. Pretty good experience. I rated them high in customer service for that transaction.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    HIGHRISK and TX_Hempknight like this.
  8. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Alibaba baby. Nothing like waiting 1-6 months for shipment and forgetting that you even ordered anything. Its like christmas, for cheap chinese knockoffs. Heard wish dot com is the same way. happy shopping friends.

Seven Dog, cochino, JohnnyD and 3 others like this.
  9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Guys, this dude just messaged me asking me where I'm from. Tread lightly here

10. TenPin

TenPin Member

Never online - always in person - much safer that way
    He swings by once a week in his bicycle and rings his bell to let everyone know he’s arrived

11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’ll step out on a limb and say I think he’s harmless and asking the wrong questions. If you see his post history, he’s new to online ordering of AAS and has healthy fear. But again, always best to be safe.

12. Gbro

Gbro Member

I use the same guy. His propeller hat is so cute!

TenPin, G0tgot and T-Bagger like this.
  13. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Bro the info is laid out all over the forum

Seven Dog and T-Bagger like this.
  14. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Like @ickyrica i too also buy my women online. So much easier if there’s a problem. Get rid of them and order another one. Plus the selection is unmatched just about anywhere. All though be careful some don’t like to pay there debts and string you along for weeks. :)

bambam333, ickyrica and T-Bagger like this.
  15. jackhammer85

jackhammer85 Member

thanks for the help im looking to buy some new tires ....

T-Bagger likes this.
  16. jackhammer85

jackhammer85 Member

the reason i asked where you were from was to know if you were from eu or usa

17. jackhammer85

jackhammer85 Member

have a good day all :)

18. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Tire rack dot com

JohnnyD, G0tgot and T-Bagger like this.
  19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I buy my clothes online from Walmart ;)

Dax likes this.
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Find a source in the Underground and see what the reviews are on them. Not sure about EU, but I believe their customs are somewhat lax like the US. Are you looking to be placing big orders and raws or maybe enough for a cycle? Mail is pretty much safe, but I’m speaking as a US person.

jackhammer85 likes this.