Does Fatigue Go Away HGH in morning fasted?

BiggD

Wanted to get some opinions if I should just stick it out or if I should switch to nighttime dose.

I just started my first doses of HGH in over 20 years and doing 2ius in the morning fasted with some cardio. Using Optis greys. I’m on my 3rd day of doing this but I get so fatigued the rest of the day like a dull ache in my head and lethargic like the days I would work in the clubs and stay up the entire night and stay up the next day too.

I did read some people just get affected differently to HGH so wasn’t sure if this is something that would go away if I just stick it out for 1 week or if it would continue and you just have to get used to it if you wanna do morning dose.

My goal is mainly fat loss and holding onto to muscle. I’m 47 205lbs @ around 17%BF and not sure if this helps but recently had my bloods ran and my IGF-1 is 162 before taking HGH.

Should I just switch to nighttime dose? How much advantage do do get doing morning dose with cardio vs night? If you were to say you get a 5% advantage doing it in morning I wouldn’t do it. But if you said a 25% advantage I might suffer through it for awhile at least.

Also not sure it matters but figured just in case... I am also doing 250mcg 2x day of BCP 157 and 5mg 2x week of TB 500.

Appreciate any insights from those that have gone through it. Thanks.

Last edited:

BiggD

Just replying to see what others have to say.

Cool. I saw you replied in the other thread too about being worried jumping your dose higher might cause it for you too and you might try caffeine to fight it.

The way I feel right now I think caffeine would just make it worse. It’s more like a head fatigue and hard to focus on stuff. Like a full night of partying on E (molly or whatever the kids call it today)

I guess if I was single, didn’t have kids and a biz to run that requires brain power I could just sleep and nap it off.

BigDaddyV

Cool. I saw you replied in the other thread too about being worried jumping your dose higher might cause it for you too and you might try caffeine to fight it.

The way I feel right now I think caffeine would just make it worse. It’s more like a head fatigue and hard to focus on stuff. Like a full night of partying on E (molly or whatever the kids call it today)

I guess if I was single, didn’t have kids and a biz to run that requires brain power I could just sleep and nap it off.
Lol! We still use E too!
yeah I can’t be napping all day either, I kind of fell the same though it’s like I’ve been up partying and woke up not fully rested

BiggD

Lol! We still use E too!
yeah I can’t be napping all day either, I kind of fell the same though it’s like I’ve been up partying and woke up not fully rested

My wife and her friends use to call it tickets so they could openly ask around others. Not sure if that was ever a thing outside her group .

I’ve spent a long time searching for the answer on feeling lethargic fro hgh and what I read so far is... some people are just sensitive to it. But I didn’t find anyone saying if they stuck it out and it went away.

BigDaddyV

My wife and her friends use to call it tickets so they could openly ask around others. Not sure if that was ever a thing outside her group .

I’ve spent a long time searching for the answer on feeling lethargic fro hgh and what I read so far is... some people are just sensitive to it. But I didn’t find anyone saying if they stuck it out and it went away.
Lol! That’s smart. My wife and I called molly candy for a little but I mean that’s not too clever lol
I’m pretty sensitive to all compounds so I expected to be sensitive to gh as well but I was hoping I’d just get used to it over time. Let’s hope people start answering for us. Im going to try a bang or something today and see if it helps. It’s not unbearable but noticeable. I don’t have any caffeine tolerance, so I’m hoping it provides a temporary solution. I wake up early for work and usually by the time I’m in the shower I’m awake, yesterday and today though I was fucking dragging lol

BiggD

Lol! That’s smart. My wife and I called molly candy for a little but I mean that’s not too clever lol
I’m pretty sensitive to all compounds so I expected to be sensitive to gh as well but I was hoping I’d just get used to it over time. Let’s hope people start answering for us. Im going to try a bang or something today and see if it helps. It’s not unbearable but noticeable. I don’t have any caffeine tolerance, so I’m hoping it provides a temporary solution. I wake up early for work and usually by the time I’m in the shower I’m awake, yesterday and today though I was fucking dragging lol

When you first said bang I was thinking you meant getting laid... but remember they got a drink called bang now . For a minute I was thinking how could busting a nut help with fatigue

What I remember about doing E most was having the worst workouts for at least a week. Felt so weak and tired back then.

I think I might just try night time dose of 2ius and after I feel good again I will maybe test 1iu and night and 1iu in the morning and see how that feels. Then go from there when it’s time to increase.

BigDaddyV

When you first said bang I was thinking you meant getting laid... but remember they got a drink called bang now . For a minute I was thinking how could busting a nut help with fatigue

What I remember about doing E most was having the worst workouts for at least a week. Felt so weak and tired back then.

I think I might just try night time dose of 2ius and after I feel good again I will maybe test 1iu and night and 1iu in the morning and see how that feels. Then go from there when it’s time to increase.
Haha I tried the getting laid method. Did not help with lethargy... I’m currently also doing 1iu am and 1iu pm I’m gonna try and stick it out, we’ll see

Logan44551

That's crazy you guys notice that much fatigue from HGH. I guess everyone is different, I never noticed any fatigue from use AM or PM. It did seem like sides were worse for me if I doesed mornings. Slowly ramping up, and using at night I don't have much negative sides anymore from HGH use. The first run was horrendous sides wise, my fingers were numb for 6 months.

MuscleFreak

for me depends on dosages...if i use 10iu all i want is sleep all day,4-6iu no feel great full of energy ...last few days started to do post workout shot ,love it so far

BigDaddyV

Could be that I just started gh but I’ve been sensitive to all AAS I’ve used as well so I guess I’m just sensitive like girl lol

BiggD

Haha I tried the getting laid method. Did not help with lethargy... I’m currently also doing 1iu am and 1iu pm I’m gonna try and stick it out, we’ll see

Damn.. sounds like the 1iu in morning and 1iu at night might still make me too tired then.

BiggD

That's crazy you guys notice that much fatigue from HGH. I guess everyone is different, I never noticed any fatigue from use AM or PM. It did seem like sides were worse for me if I doesed mornings. Slowly ramping up, and using at night I don't have much negative sides anymore from HGH use. The first run was horrendous sides wise, my fingers were numb for 6 months.

When I was in my 20’s I don’t remember feeling any fatigue from it. But at 47 it’s really bad. I read others saying they got tired and lethargic on hgh but I didn’t realize it would be so painfully tired like this.

BigDaddyV

Damn.. sounds like the 1iu in morning and 1iu at night might still make me too tired then.
It seems to me we’re just lame lol
I can’t imagine what it’ll be like for me in 20 years maybe I’ll be able to push through I’m sure as hell gonna try

BiggD

for me depends on dosages...if i use 10iu all i want is sleep all day,4-6iu no feel great full of energy ...last few days started to do post workout shot ,love it so far

For you when you say you wanna sleep all day on 10ius does taking the naps actually help? Wondering if you also get the fatigue headache as well. Not sure what to call it other than dull aches in the forehead and behind the eyes like not sleeping for a couple days.

BiggD

It seems to me we’re just lame lol
I can’t imagine what it’ll be like for me in 20 years maybe I’ll be able to push through I’m sure as hell gonna try

true! I’m willing to push through if I know it will go away in a couple days. For now I’m gonna do PM dose until I hear others say they were able to get past it too.

MuscleFreak

For you when you say you wanna sleep all day on 10ius does taking the naps actually help? Wondering if you also get the fatigue headache as well. Not sure what to call it other than dull aches in the forehead and behind the eyes like not sleeping for a couple days.
no no help brother,i still feel sleepy the whole day,so tired...i do grow faster but not worth cause i feel awful whole day

BiggD

no no help brother,i still feel sleepy the whole day,so tired...i do grow faster but not worth cause i feel awful whole day

Gotcha. I guess if I was in my 20’s without kids I would have just said fuck it and pushed through for awhile if I would grow faster. But couldn’t do it for months like that.

LocalRoller

Gotcha. I guess if I was in my 20’s without kids I would have just said fuck it and pushed through for awhile if I would grow faster. But couldn’t do it for months like that.
I’m in my mid 20’s with a full time job (currently 60 hours a week) and I can confirm that I have this idgaf attitude while running 8iu lmao so I just fight thru the fatigue. I doubt I’ll have the same mentality 20 years from now. At my job I’m able to take 3 30min breaks so I’m able to sneak in 3 naps lmao. I take naps in my car and I can only imagine what people are thinking of me when walking past my car back into the building once break is over. They probably think I’m high on opiates for sleeping during break so much.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts