Does Fatigue Go Away HGH in morning fasted?

Cashton

Have you tried doing it at night? I do 3iu nightly because I can’t be bothered to split it up and I don’t see much point.. I’m not tired the next day, wake up at 9, in the gym with 2 cups of eggs and a cup of oatmeal in me by 10:00.

BigDaddyV

Have you tried doing it at night? I do 3iu nightly because I can’t be bothered to split it up and I don’t see much point.. I’m not tired the next day, wake up at 9, in the gym with 2 cups of eggs and a cup of oatmeal in me by 10:00.
I have not. I may end up doing that I plan on working up to 4iu. So far it’s not unbearable just a little annoying. If it’s too bad at 4 I’ll do all at night

lilhawk

for me depends on dosages...if i use 10iu all i want is sleep all day,4-6iu no feel great full of energy ...last few days started to do post workout shot ,love it so far
My experience as well, with pharm grade at least. 3-6iu I wake up fully rested and have a lot of energy all day. Greatly enhanced sense of well being, and just in a good mood. Above 6iu and I can feel tired, not a bad feeling, but just sleepy. Provigil takes care of any sleepiness though if I go above 6iu. One of the greatest meds ever invented, I get it prescribed by my sleep doc for excessive daytime sleepiness due to sleep apnea.

BiggD

I’m gonna start tonight with only night time dose of 2ius and see how that goes. Hope tomorrow I will already be back to 100% so I can focus on training and work more.

BiggD

Update: Took my first 2iu PM dose about 1 hour before bed. Went to sleep and woke up 4 hours later wide awake. I usually never have issues sleeping 8-9 hours a night.

Also got some weird little pains in my biceps mainly like a little twitch of the muscle even though I didn’t train arms in a few days.

Also really thirsty more than usual for night.

So to recap 3 days I did 2iu AM dose fasted with cardio and felt tired and lethargic all day. Now first 2iu dose before bed only slept 4 hours.

Even on the 3 days I did AM doses I noticed it was a little harder to fall asleep for me at night than normal even though I was tired all day.

Wondering if I need to ride it out and will get better or back it down to just 1iu to build up from there.

I should also mention I haven’t even added any AAS yet.

BiggD

I ended up watching a few shows on the iPad and reading old threads here about a few others that also have sleep issues on hgh. I didn’t read any updates if it ever got better for them though. I did fall back asleep around 7am and got another 3.5 hours of sleep.

Anyone else had these sleep issues when using hgh? Did it go away eventually?

BigDaddyV

I ended up watching a few shows on the iPad and reading old threads here about a few others that also have sleep issues on hgh. I didn’t read any updates if it ever got better for them though. I did fall back asleep around 7am and got another 3.5 hours of sleep.

I also scroll this forum endlessly when I can’t sleep lmao
I have read that a lot of people who do before bed shots will sleep less and feel rested, honestly doesn’t sound all that bad. Maybe just go to bed a little later? Or try melatonin or sleep tea? That always works for me

BiggD

I also scroll this forum endlessly when I can’t sleep lmao
I have read that a lot of people who do before bed shots will sleep less and feel rested, honestly doesn’t sound all that bad. Maybe just go to bed a little later? Or try melatonin or sleep tea? That always works for me

Yeah im gonna give it one more night to see if it’s a fluke. Also will need to see how I feel later tonight compared to the last couple days when I was doing the AM dose.

So weird how so many people react so different to hgh. My buddy who use to sleep like crap and only couple hours a night now sleeps full night on hgh and says he feels better than ever. While I’m feeling the opposite [emoji848]

BiggD

I also found online that hgh can cause Nerve, muscle, or joint pain.

I never heard others mention nerve pain and guessing that’s what’s going on in my bicep and other parts of my body.

LocalRoller

I also found online that hgh can cause Nerve, muscle, or joint pain.

I never heard others mention nerve pain and guessing that’s what’s going on in my bicep and other parts of my body.
Oh man you are in for a treat then...well maybe not if you just use 2iu. My finger tips have been constantly numb ever since starting gh, I have no feeling in them at all. My dog bites my fingers all the time when playing around and I never feel the pain, just the pressure of the bite. I also get shooting nerve pain down my arm if my arm is bent in a certain way. Also my joints ache like kids who have growing pains. Before I did gh my wrist was 6 inches and now it is close to 8 inches. I don’t remember exactly but I think it measured at 7 3/4 inches in circumference.

Cashton

What hgh are you using? Also try melatonin at night. I have 10mg tablets that have 3 layers, they work well.

also don’t back down to 1iu

Sponsored Links

Latest posts