Does Fatigue Go Away HGH in morning fasted?

BiggD

What hgh are you using? Also try melatonin at night. I have 10mg tablets that have 3 layers, they work well.

also don’t back down to 1iu

I’m using Optis grey tops 120iu kit. Ok I am gonna at least try 2ius tonight again and see how that goes. Hope it was just a fluke. But I had weird dreams this morning that my biceps had some kind of aliens growing in them and making them ripple like a snake. Probably cuz of the nerve or muscle pains.

BigDaddyV

So today I don’t feel fatigued at all. I’m also only on 2 iu. After this vial I plan on going to 3 then 4 but the drowsiness lasted like 2 days and today I woke up refreshed, pinned 1 iu and pinned my second one like 2 hours ago post workout.

BiggD

Accurate though; that's exactly how I felt talking it and recommending this BS. It's embarrassing but if it works it works.

Hey don’t feel bad I am probably a way bigger hippy then most here. I do yoga and meditate every morning wifey and we even have a gong in the house

BiggD

Lmao we do the same. No gong but a shit ton of crystals and a couple singing bowls.

Nice we got crystals all over our house too and kids always pick some out whenever we go to local crystal shop. My wife also makes cool wands with crystals on top of a branch stick she collects on walks around our home.

BiggD

So after reading a ton and watching couple more YT vids I think I’m gonna back down to 1iu and try that in the morning fasted with cardio and see if I can manage that for a bit and then go from there.

The 2iu got me hurting like a child having constant growing pains all over.

BigDaddyV

Nice we got crystals all over our house too and kids always pick some out whenever we go to local crystal shop. My wife also makes cool wands with crystals on top of a branch stick she collects on walks around our home.
Our wives would be great friends lol

Sponsored Links

Latest posts