Does gh and or mk677 make non cancerous tumors bigger?

juicy122

I've got a cyst on my middle finger had it for years now and I ran gh 6months ago and I think it grew bigger. Is this from gh or just what is happening with my finger naturally? I have a surgery to remove it on September and not sure if I should continue gh or mk and stop incase it grows even more and becomes problematic.

MuscleFreak

I've got a cyst on my middle finger had it for years now and I ran gh 6months ago and I think it grew bigger. Is this from gh or just what is happening with my finger naturally? I have a surgery to remove it on September and not sure if I should continue gh or mk and stop incase it grows even more and becomes problematic.
yeah higher igf lvls can speed up that process

juicy122

Shit yeah it grew more then usual. I guess from now till Sept it shouldn't grow much more and hopefully surgery is good and I maybe can go back on gh to speed up healing? I was told I cant do physical lifting or work for 3 weeks min. I am really not looking forward to more time off gym and work as I already had enough of those fkkk.

MuscleFreak

Shit yeah it grew more then usual. I guess from now till Sept it shouldn't grow much more and hopefully surgery is good and I maybe can go back on gh to speed up healing? I was told I cant do physical lifting or work for 3 weeks min. I am really not looking forward to more time off gym and work as I already had enough of those fkkk.
just dont use it now bro but after surgery yes ofc it will help with healing...good luck bro,wish u fast recovery