Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

does heating test e to 250 F destroy it?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by boxer15, Mar 5, 2019.

1. boxer15

boxer15 Member

If test e was in oil and left on hot plate and got up to around 250 F or so, will that destroy the hormones?

2. Pokey

Pokey Junior Member

So no one knows

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

It’s melting point is around 99° So chances are it’s ruined.

4. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I would think that the carrier oil would be damaged before the test hormone is damaged. If you had little or no smoke, and the oil has not changed in appearance and color, I’m inclined to believe that it would still be effective.

ickyrica and T-Bagger like this.
  5. Monstar

Monstar Member

"250 or so"...that's a big or so. Not sure at what point the hormone would start breaking down. There's no real reason to go very high on heat. We are just increasing ease of going into solution. Not sure I've ever gone beyond 160 F.

Per above responses 250 is probably okay especially if you saw no smoke or burning. If Or So means 500F...eh...I'm inclined to be worried.

6. boxer15

boxer15 Member

There was smoke, but the oil did not change color. I ended up pinning it and blood work came back good. So I am guessing once the ester is in oil the heat resistance increases or something.

7. i tossed a (vented) vial of Test E into a 375° oven for 15 minutes in hopes of burning off what i believed was too much ba.

Made little difference, but the gear was fine despite the use of high heat.

ebkallday likes this.
  8. monichi

monichi Junior Member

When you brew, 140°F is enough. Melt point is 98°F.
    You can warm the oil with raw to 140° for easy filtering.
    BEWARE, syringe filters cannot go above 190°F !

9. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It would only destroy the hormone that is chemically changed (burnt or charred bottom) Test is priddy unique. The only thing is, your BA will evaporate at high temps....

10. Yates84

Yates84 Junior Member

It’s perfectly fine. I get pressing tabs and do this occasionally! Only hormone that heat will kill is tren. If you didn’t alter the color from too much heat then add carrier oil and do your thing.