Does Prop come in 250 mg amps?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by gyno_ghost, Feb 25, 2004.

gyno_ghost

gyno_ghost Junior Member

Greetings,

I recently acquired from a trusted source a handful of ampules purporting to contain test prop. The vials, upon which the product name appears in Spanish, claim to contain 250 mg of prop. (I don't have them in front of me now but could produce a better description of the exact lettering later tonight.) To make things more confusing, the person I bought them from said he thought they were equal parts prop and cyp.

I was thumbing through the Anabolics Handbook last night and did not see any products listed that contained 250 mg of prop. Most prop preparations seem to contain either 50 mg or 100 mg per dose. At the same time, however, the author states that there aren't many fakes out there, given the reaction many endure when using prop.

I bought a bunch of them and would love to stack with the DBol I have around, but also don't want to stick myself with Wesson oil for 10 weeks, either. Does anyone know if prop does indeed come in 250 mg, single-use amps?

Thanks,

GG

jaysmithinwesson

jaysmithinwesson Junior Member

there is a cyp/prop combo, 200mgcyp 50mgprop.

Pablo escabar jr.

Pablo escabar jr. Junior Member

jaysmithinwesson is right, as far as I know the Ba% to disolve the 250mg of Prop would damn near kill your ass..the Prop/cyp combo must be the product your talking about.

Pablo Escabar Jr.

gyno_ghost

gyno_ghost Junior Member

Yeah, you know, I didn't think about it from that aspect, but you're right. I've never used either, but cyp seems to get far better reviews, at least as far as comfort of injection and overall wellness goes.

I know prop has a very short half-life and cyp a relatively longer one, so I think I'll plan to shoot twice a week. I'll be adding on 30 mg/day DBol when I hit week three. I've only run two cycles before--the first was Sust only at 500/mg week, the second was 200 mg/week Deca, 25 mg/day DBol, and 50 mg/day Winstrol--and I am hoping that I can still post decent gains with 500 mg/week test and the DBol. (My last cycle was almost two years ago, so the receptors should be nice and clear.)

I'll post an exact description of the vials later just to be sure.

Thanks,

GG

Pablo escabar jr.

the 1/2 life of prop is 3days , as apposed to Cyp @ 8-10 days. this Combo acts as a test compo-providing the short duratition test (prop) while letting the longer acting Cyp build up due to the longer 1/2 life. It's a great idea in therie and should be shot every 3rd day preferably.

Pablo Escabar Jr.

P-DOG

P-DOG Junior Member

wow pablo escabar has ventured into the roid business as well.

Pablo escabar jr.

:D P-DOG,
    I've been a vet here for over 3 years now, just thought a name change was in order upon my return to the board...you like it?

Pablo Escabar Jr.

j martini

j martini Junior Member

I think what you have is testex does it come in a brown amp this confused me aswell because on the amp it says cypianate propianato now my spanish isnt good but i thought this meant trhere was prop in it. But anabolics 2001 says that it is test cypionate its good stuff i gained well on it not much fakes of it going around either

chris gordon

chris gordon Junior Member

the testex is cyclo pentil propionato which is another word for cypionate...i think this is what youhave bro..testex elmu prolongatum....brown amp 2ml 250mg per amp

ad234

ad234 Junior Member

Testex.

I agree with the other bros that they are probably cypionate if from Spain. If it is in a brown amp it is probably the testex elmu brand, the language conversion makes propionato = cypionate. If it is in a 2ml amp then I would be almost 100% positive it is cypionate. They make a 250mg per 1ml brown vial version, but if it is coming in the 2ml amp that is a dead give away because there can be only so many Spanish, 2ml, brown amped, 250 mg strength propionato's out there.

250 mgs of propionate would be impossible to dissolve/suspend in 1ml. I've had some brands with 100mg/ml concentrations that made me pretty sore and i'm pretty tolerant of BA content.

chris gordon

chris gordon Junior Member

heres how it works CYclo pentil proPIONATE= CYPIONATE

gyno_ghost

gyno_ghost Junior Member

Wow, thank you for the exceptionally knowledgeable replies! You are exactly right: I went home last night and took a closer look at the ampules. They read:

Testex Elmu 250
    Prolongatum
    Ciclopentil Propionato de testosterona

The presence of the word "propionato" is what confused me. You've shown me, however, that this transaltes to cypionate, and I very much appreciate your input. (After reading your replies, I went back to my Anabolics Handbook [2002 version] and noticed there is a picture of this exact ampule under the cypionate section.)

I have 30 of these ampules at 250 mg per dose. I have run only two cycles before and would like to stretch these over two more cycles this year, one to begin in two weeks and another this September. Given that my last cycle was almost two years ago, do you think I could get away with running just 250 mg per week, along with 30 mg Dbol per day for five of these weeks? Given that I'd be breaking up the amps and using 15 per cycle, I could even have some weeks with 500 mg and some with 250 mg. Here's what I was thinking:

Week 1: 500 mg cyp
    Week 2: 500 mg cyp
    Week 3: 500 mg cyp
    Weeks 4-9: 250 mg cyp and 30 mg Dbol/day
    Week 10: 250 mg cyp

I'd run nolvadex throughout, given my sensitivity, and have clomid to finish.

Thanks again guys.

GG

ad234

ad234 Junior Member

500mgs straight through...

I would personally keep the dose 500mgs straight through, even through the dbol weeks. You are gonna hit week for pumped up rearing to go and you don't want any potential drop offs by dropping the test dose. I don't know how well you respond to dball (everyone is different) but you never know if it will be a minor drop down or even a minor gain. Keeping the test dose steady you will have a nice definite up tick with the dball to ensure there are no plateaus as you start packing on size. I say this becuase IMO, 1) this is your pre-summer cycle, you want to get as much gains as you can before the nice weather really kicks in (its cold where I live now) so you can sport your gains and lean out the bodyfat for the whole summer and 2) you have until you say Sept. to obtain some more gear to reload for your second cycle. Your first cycle in 2 years will give you great gains, just go all out and instead of trying to save gear/plan for cycle #2 later in the year, do this one top-notch and you'll have the gains to sport all summer.

tazz

tazz Junior Member

hit the nail on the head . . . ..

gyno_ghost

gyno_ghost Junior Member

I like the way you think...

It's settled, then. I'll run 500 mg cypionate throughout the entire course of the cycle. As you correctly noted, the purpose of this cycle is to get big for the summer--it's cold here, too--and I'll have June, July, and August to lean up. The last time I ran a cycle I concluded two years from this May, and used the summer months to get in better shape than I've ever been in before.

My reasons for wanting to hedge for the future were twosome: one, obtaining the stuff in these parts isn't the easiest thing in the world, so I thought it'd be safer to plan on using what I knew I had--and would have--down the road; and two, I'm trying to look at things from a long-term perspective. I'm a bit of a pharmacology nut, and I know that some drugs can build a tolerance rapidly, a tolerance that in some cases can never fully be erased. I'm not overly familiar with receptors and uptake and all that--though I'd like to be--and wanted to be sure I didn't overload now, while it wasn't necessary, and therefore make things harder for myself down the road. (In other words, three cycles from now, I know I'll have to dose higher, so I'm trying to make the effort to use less now while it's still reasonably effective.)

Anyway, thanks again for the help.

GG

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.