DOES SPIRITUAL I.Q. Detemine physical life span...?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by BBC3, Jun 14, 2017.

1. BBC3

BBC3 Member

WHAT I AM SAYING IS...? DO we simply get tired of this bullshit here on Earth and CAUSE our own deaths...? Or is there truly a "Biological Death Clock"..??

DOES SPIRITUAL MATURITY DEFINE TIME OF DEATH...?

HOW MANY OF US JUST GET SICK OF IT? How does that affect our bodies when we all know what kind of feats the human animal body is capable of doing/defeating. DO WE KNOW...?

WHAT DOES THE FIRST TIME we can look back and exclaim to ourselves... TRULY.... What a dumbshit we acted like......?

WHEN IS THAT DATE FOR US....?

A STUDY SHOULD BE CONDUCTED....!

SO I want the formula to live as good as I can for NOW.. But then be able to withdraw the proposition when I have had enough of this shit. And I can see it coming..

You have to wonder if life length is not a DIRECT PROPOSITION OF INTELLIGENCE or SPIRITUAL AWAKENING....! Do we get tired of HERE...

So the CHICKEN OR EGG is to whether the EXTENT of life makes you sick and makes you lay on yer ass to intentionally GIVE UP.... Or whether a TRUE BIOLOGICAL DIMINISHMENT IS INVOLVED....!???

2. BBC3

BBC3 Member

SO HERE ARE THE RESPONSES I WANT....! (JUST 2)

1. What was the FIRST TIME YOU FELT SORRY ABOUT SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL..? YEAR AS OPPOSED TO CURRENT AGE...

2. WHAT IS THE AVG LIFE EXPECTANCY OF MALES IN YOUR FAMILY.... MINE IS 75. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. And I AM CONVINCED THAT NOTHING WILL KILL ME PRIOR...

I will add one further. The other morning I looked over to see a "good friend of mine" lining up a paint can opener between his middle fingers. He is an MD. I was going to stab me in the cor rated artery I have no doubt. BUT WHY DID I SEE BEFORE HE COULD STRIKE?? I believe it was the spirit of my children.. GOVERNING ME..! NEEDLESS TO SAY I tried my best to break his arm off and disable him for life. I MAY HAVE.. I cant recall it was like an out of body experience. ALL I can recall is thinking this fucking demon is not going to rob me from my own and that was it...! It was like super human strength took over. And pay no mind to the fact that for many years I knew this was the fate of us... I even chuckled with him the morning before as I told him how when I got out at a gas station on the way to his place I heard myself exclaim in my head - "Are you fuking crazy", for no reason.. And then 24hrs later I found myself exclaiming it for REAL...!

*** WE are talking altering FATE & DESTINY....~!

I will offer one last clue as that @ 35 I started to wonder the fate of man. @45 I started to see the FOLLY OF MAN....!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  3. jacked44

jacked44 Member

Go read Michael Lipton's books and you will have your answer.

BBC3 likes this.
  4. BBC3

BBC3 Member

But WAIT.. He is a Dr. Of the fate of "man's economic tiers" as I would assess it from a brief read around. Are we on the same page...? Can you point me to specific literature from his works if I am missing something...?

So I want to be clear. What I am discussing is DOES THE EVERLASTING SOUL Inherent to human bodies on Earth run a superior game plan...?...? WHat does the soul inside us know that WE Dont. And how much does it guide and control us really....?!?

WHY DO folks commit suicide so early in life? I once knew a guy who's sister hung herself at the age of 17. Another man Who's daughter blew her chest out with a shotgun at age 16. THE TALES ARE COUNTLESS....!

What determines WHO is in the mall or movie theater when a demon opens fire or explodes a bomb??

SO WHAT do these people know.... OR NOT KNOW... that makes them susceptible to taking their own "life" at SUCH AN EARLY AGE.. We ARE NOT EQUATING POVERTY OR NOT IN ANY SHAPE OF FORM.. It happens across the board... OR ARE YOU SAYING THE ECONOMICALLY STRUGGLING FOLKS HAVE A MORE PROFOUND APPRECIATION OR DESIRE TO STAY ALIVE...?!!!// And if so, what does this say...?

1. Do DEMONS have a preference for certain souls...?? Or gang up on weaker ones...? OVER AND OVER...? Are you saying that Inheritance of wealth, certain genes, or a HIGHER echelon of spirit makes one WEAK and Lackadaisical...? This would pertain to WHEEL OF 84.... If so....

2. Do the good die young? Do they know something we don't... Do demons see them and covet them with forced temptation...?

3. DOES FEAR ALONE determine lifespan...?!?!? OR DOES Lack of FEAR...???

What gives....?

AND FYI - I beieve firmly that there is no such thing as LUCK. And that EVERYTHING HAPPENS for a REASON of predetermined sequences of events... There is just no way around it. It you chart the activity and life of an 'exceptional individual" - YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND A PATH LEADING TO CONSEQUENCE.... A PATTERN so to speak...

STATISTICS ARE NOT RANDOM EVENTS. THEY ARE A WAY OF SCIENTIFICALLY CORRELATING AND QUALIFYING DATA THAT IS OF OCCURRENCE. AND WHICH HAS ALREADY HAPPENED....! the ART in life is seeing this and that NO REASON serves (at least not one that humanity is aware of...). The failure in life is to subscribe to this FALSE SAFETY LIE....

***PROOF - There is always a surprise now isn't there. You can track, document, correlate till you are blue in the face. But that funky one always seems to surprise...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  5. jacked44

jacked44 Member

Our souls script the next physical life they will incarnate into. They have help from highly developed souls called spirit guides, as well as the Council of Elders. Each soul gets to preview several human lives before they make a decision as to which life they will incarnate into. The soul enters the fetus about 3 months after inception. The reason souls incarnate is because in their pure energy form the only emotion a soul knows is one of complete love. In order to progress as a soul, the soul must incarnate into a human life on earth in order to experience, and learn how do deal with human emotions such as anger, jealousy, rage, etc. Some souls script a human life that will involve dying from a fatal disease; losing a loved one; or dying in a car crash. This is a learning experience for the soul. Some souls even script a very short human life such as when the soul is incarnated as an infant that dies at childbirth. In essence, the earth plane is a learning ground for souls.

Each one of us has had hundreds if not thousands of past lives. When a soul is born into a human being, our soul gets what is called "soul amnesia", resulting in a complete loss of memory of past life experiences.

Our souls try and keep the human being they have incarnated into on the scripted life path. However, our creator has always given humans "free will" to make our own decisions, often conflicting, and in severe cases, completely overriding our soul's purpose for its intended learning experience. Suicide is an example of our human "ego" completely overriding our souls purpose.

I think Trukker knows a little about this stuff.

I could go on and on about this subject, having dedicated years of study into our soul's eternal life. Again, read Michael Lipton's books.

BBC3 likes this.
  6. master.on

master.on Member

Lifespan mostly depends on genetics
    provided you don't harm your body with poisonous chemicals
    (steroids at moderate dosages with sensible usage aren't too harmful)

I don't think (conventional) spirituality can positively influence lifespan at all
    For many, spirituality just helps soothe the remorse when they age and realize they lived a mediocre life and there's no second chance.