Does test-enanthate go bad?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by tryharder1, Mar 12, 2007.

tryharder1

tryharder1 Junior Member

This seems like a silly question. But, does test-e expire - and if so, how long does it take? What are the optimal conditions to preserve it? I have some extra lying around that don't fit into my cycle. :p

Thanks guys.

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Sure it expires. There should be an expiration. It'll be be good for up to 3 years and then it starts to break down and becomes weaker. As long as it is sterile to begin with you will be fine waiting a year to use it. No worries.

tryharder1

tryharder1 Junior Member

Thanks very much. I assume Dbol expires faster, since it's in oral form?

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

I don't think so. People take dianabol like naposims from the late 90's still to this day. It is prob. much weaker but still works. Dbol is still as potent for a 2-3years.

lou123

lou123 Junior Member

I had some Steris Cypionate that was never opened and stored in my house with an expiration date of 1989, yes 17 years expired by the time I used it. I forgot I had it and decided to try it and it worked great. If it was weaker i certainly didn't notice it.

Of course that's an american made drug where I'm sure the production and bottling is much more regulated than foreign stuff or UG

HDH

HDH Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

HDH

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

I think he's serious:eek: Well I wouldn't go that far back > Try to stay in this millenium[:eek:)]

HDH

HDH Member

Glad it worked but seems risky.

HDH

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

They say after 20 years, a vial of test E. turns into diamonds:D

HDH

HDH Member

Most would just call that crystallizing :rolleyes:

HDH

advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

LMAO

lou123

lou123 Junior Member

I am serious. I don't have local sources and I'm not willing to do mail order. I have a guy now who has low t but doesn't have any of the sides, (still benches 300 and age 38 and under 200lbs) he doesn't use the stuff so he gets me 3 bottles of Depo T a yaer for $45 and that's my one cycle

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Good for you:D

dennis

dennis Member

What is your take on home brew vs ug vs large manufacturers test enth expiration periods ?

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

As long as your techniques are sterile it should be about the same.

HDH

HDH Member

I keep saying I am just going to home brew my own shit because it is just as easy to get powder as it is gear but the damn gear is so inexpensive, it's like grabbing a cheap meal out as opposed to buying from the store and cooking it :D

HDH

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Fast food LOL:D

HDH

HDH Member

There is an awesome little all you can eat country buffet not too far from the gym. $7.99 all u can eat baked chicken and veggies ;) :D

HDH

bastiaan0740

bastiaan0740 Junior Member

It loses potency after time. It doesn't 'rot' or so.

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

EWWW ROTTING TEST:eek:

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.