Donate to MESO-Rx in Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by MESO-Rx Administrator, Apr 13, 2014.

1. MESO-Rx Administrator

MESO-Rx Administrator Administrator

We have received many requests for us to accept donations. After careful consideration, we want to announce that, effectively immediately, MESO-Rx is accepting Bitcoin donations. Your donations will be used to help support MESO-Rx's ongoing mission of providing high-quality anabolic steroid information to readers around the world.

If you like the job we're doing, please consider a donation to MESO-Rx.

Send donations to:

15dqEzefNwJdvNYziuWBZEDDLXVykvjkzq

[​IMG]

ebkallday likes this.
  2. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Very nice...

3. mercury

mercury Member

The page for donation does not work; I would not mind a few coins just for the speech free uncensored board where people are not banned for posting lab results and going hard on those trying to sell bunk gear.

On other boards you get banned right away for this. For the same reason this is the only place I would click on banner and give business to sponsors.

4. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

It is a clickable Bitcoin URI. It will open your external bitcoin client for payment unless you have enable an online wallet such as Coinbase as your default bitcoin payment URL handler.

5. MESO-Rx Administrator

MESO-Rx Administrator Administrator

Thank you to the person who made the anonymous Bitcoin donation yesterday!

6. Hungry1

Hungry1 Junior Member

I'm still trying to learn the whole bitcoin procedure. Plan to make a donation as well.

MESO-Rx Administrator likes this.
  7. Kubrick

Kubrick Member

Interesting...Let me figure out how to use BitCoins and I'll donate. This is the best AAS site on the web. I'd love to help out.

8. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Be careful with bitcoins, I watch closely and it's not looking so good

9. illuminatty

illuminatty Member

I would donate cash...lol

10. I like the idea of supporting the site and it's definitely a worthy cause. I'm sure this isn't the case but I hope donations don't lead to titles such as Board Supporter or something similar to what many other boards have.

Also, I saw where Meso offered MESO-Rx T-shirts for sale at one time. Have you considered offering T-shirts again? That would also be a great way for the board to raise funds and I'm sure many members would be very interested in that. I know I would.

Regards
    CBS

johnnyBALLZ likes this.
  11. illuminatty

illuminatty Member

Great idea cbs I would def rock a meso t shirt!

12. Colt44

Colt44 Member

Put me down for an extra shmedium.

flex001 likes this.