Donating blood ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by SauceBoss, Jul 26, 2016.

1. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

Lookin for some guys that have experience with donating blood while ON cycle.. Never donated before but. I'm on week 6 of a test only cycle 750 a week.. I'm starting to get very flushed red faced warm body sweating most of the day even not doing anything ..I'm thinking my rbc count is high and if I brought it down I would feel a lot better.. Has anyone had any experience giving blood on cycle ? Is this safe or smart ? I just always feel really hot warm sweating .. My estrogen is in check so it can't be E2 issues

2. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

My RBC and hematocrit gets way high if I don't keep it in check. If that's what it is you'll feel better immediately after losing some blood.

Milk Man and SauceBoss like this.
  3. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

What are some of the symptoms you experience when you get like that ?

4. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

Also, can I get in trouble for donating blood while on testosterone ? Do I have to say anything ?

5. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Flushed skin, short of breath, lethargic, etc. Feel like I don't want to move around much.

SauceBoss likes this.
  6. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

Also feeling very tired but mainly my skin is super red and steaming hot It isn't an allergic reaction to the test I'm almost positive it's high RBC all the symptoms of high is what I am experiencing

7. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I've never donated, I do it myself at home.

Skull and tenpoundsleft like this.
  8. Les

Les Member

It's a must for me to donate on cycle. Answer no to the testosterone question.

Savagesteve and SauceBoss like this.
  9. RodgerThat

RodgerThat Member

Your blood gets processed so much once donated it is negligible what you are on and they won't be testing for it either so you won't get in trouble. There isn't any complications with the blood donor recipient either when given blood that has been donated by a user. I donate blood every 56 days on cycle or not I'm passionate about it because I know who my blood is saving. They will ask you if you've used steroids via a needle and if you are not 100% sanitary with your protocol or have had a recent infection scare please do not donate and instead do a self phlebotomy with a trusted friend to supervise. 1 pint maximum at a time

alias2626, Milk Man and SauceBoss like this.
  10. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

So your saying don't donate ?

11. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

And that is exactly how I do I don't want to mov much last hot red as hell

12. Dema

Dema Pharmacom Rep

You have to lie.. They will ask if you have done steroids or had sex with anyone that has. If you answer yes they will ban you. I know I'm banned from Red Cross. Lmao So I have to use another blood service. They are now asking if your on trt by your doc. And they will not let you donate if you say yes to that as well. They make your doc do it. So answering no to everything will allow you to donate. I do it every 2 months. Best thing for you

Seven Dog and SauceBoss like this.
  13. RandallNowan

RandallNowan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I really want to get some blood out, but I'm skeptical about the elevated T levels and potentially a kid or woman getting affected by them...
    I'm considering donating and then phoning up and saying "I've become quite ill, get rid of it!".
    It's that or self-phlebotomy and I don't know as I've got the coordination (or the balls!) for that.

SauceBoss likes this.
  14. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

I guess I would have to lie .. I am just worried if there would be legal consequences towards that.. I'm starting to feel like garbage like dude said a couple comments up .. Lethargic not wanting to move much Red skin my face especially but now I'm noticing it all over .. It's been like this since I started my 3rd week but now it's very hot outside also and I think the test has really kicked in the past two weeks and is raising my rbc and blood levels making me feel like shit I really would kick myself in the ass if I donated blood and felt a million times better .. And the shortness of breath sucks

15. Les

Les Member

You can simply get labs done. Then you won't be guessing.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

16. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

So your saying just answer no on the questionnaire ? Do you use Red Cross ? How do I go about donating blood do I call and make appointment

17. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

Your right but my doctor is a scrotum head and I don't like going to see his fat face especially not while on cycle he makes me mad as fuck

Seven Dog likes this.
  18. Les

Les Member

Dema pretty much covered it in post 12

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Dema and SauceBoss like this.
  19. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

F the RC - they're not getting another drop of my A negative. Unless you've lived a dull life in Kansas all your life, you're pretty much not eligible. Must have something to do with our attorneys and lawsuits. Fuck'em.

20. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Can you, or have you, done a write-up on this, with consumables involved? I'd like to go this route too.

Too f-ing cumbersome to donate blood, or get a therapeutic phlebotomy done.