Done with Coinbase... where else to buy?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by LA_1988, Oct 18, 2018.

1. LA_1988

LA_1988 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Tired of Coinbase holding my funds.. just recently ran into this problem. Can deposit cash but once I transfer to bitcoin there’s a hold. Anywhere similar to Coinbase ?

2. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Blockchain seems like a comparable service provider...

ANABOLIC/ENERGY and LA_1988 like this.
  3. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Use gdax which is coinbase trading platform. Coinbase is where the retards send their money and gdax is where you transfer USD in that is available immediately by wire with no hold.

LA_1988 likes this.
  4. LA_1988

LA_1988 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks brother

5. tattscp35

tattscp35 Member

I had this same issue and was told I'm the only person that has this happen to them using coincase. So instead of telling you that, I agree coinbase is a pain. Bitcoin ATM or cash app has been solid

6. Serono

Serono Member

Def. Check out "Cash app"

Savagesteve likes this.
  7. JJ408G

JJ408G Member

Dose the app serve as a wallet once you buy btc.or do you sent it to another wallet

8. Serono

Serono Member

9. i was looking at this. Prepaid debit cards are an acceptable form of payment, correct? If so, not sure why it's taken me so long to get on board the crypto train.

10. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Watch a how to video... Said there's no way to send the Bitcoin with the app, you can purchase them with the app...but they're stuck in the app. Is this true? Can you purchase the coins with the app and transfer it on?

11. Zaven

Zaven Member

From what I've researched you CAN send btc to a 3rd party wallet, you just can't receive it from a 3rd party wallet.

12. bambam333

bambam333 Member

I always use Bitstamp if I need them asap to buy and transfer right away

13. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Downloaded cash app and it just says to buy and sell btc...am I missing where to send it or is it not possible?

14. Robfromga

Go to withdraw .
    Then send it to your other wallet.

15. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

So buy btc, then withdrawal or other wallet? Also does cash app put a hold like shitbag coinbase?

16. Robfromga

So you've gotta verfiy with cash app . Your identity. It took 2 days for mine to clear, supposed to be a few hours.

You have a 9k monthly limit .
    It's instant. I bought coin, sent it to another wallet then on to the order all within 5 mins.

17. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Good looking out man. Seems so much easier than fucking with coinbase. They put a 7+ day hold on my transfer last time.

Robfromga likes this.
  18. Robfromga

Yeah man . I'm no pro...but if I can help pm me .

19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I got the cash app as well and as @Robfromga it is simple. ID verification took me 3 days however. Maybe because of the backlog?

20. bambam333

bambam333 Member

banned from coinbase and cash app just gives a a problem everystep of the way even with cash so I deleted it but use bitstamp with my card its instant. question whats the premium they charge for instance if btc is 4100 is cash app pricing btc at 4175 for example per btc