Double check my run, on dosage..

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by penche, Dec 17, 2018.

1. penche

penche Member

Ok so the cycle Im on is fairly simple, I’ve already been on it for 2-3 weeks. Goal maintain or gain as much lean mass while reducing body fat. I didn’t want to do a split pin in the week, therfor I’m pinning every 5 days long esters.

800~850 Test cyp/every 5 days/3.25mls
    800~850 Eq./every 5 days/3.25mls
    100~150mg Anadrol per day

Oils for 20 weeks oral for 8 weeks.

In regards to the oils I’m slamming all 6.5mls in one day. Then repeating every 5 days. My question is since they both are long esters, and I’m pinning every 5 days maybe my dose is actually higher? Since I’m cuttin 2 days off the week and pinning more frequent? I wanted to increase my Eq dose to 1g every 5 days but it seems after some time it’ll reach that since it’s a long Ester? Do I make sense or am I splitting hairs here?

2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

800mg e5d equates to 1100 or so a week. Pinning schedule shouldn’t be an issue. You’re over a g a week if you extrapolate to 2x per week pinning. IMO the “week” basis is a bad frame for dosing.

There are some calculators out there that would calculate your active dose at steady given half lives and dosage.

EDIT: saw the Cyp. Attached a chart for you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    penche likes this.
  3. penche

penche Member

You answered my question nail on the head. Il leave it where it’s at for now. Appreciate your response brotha.

4. Mac11wildcat

See edits

penche likes this.
  5. penche

penche Member

That’s a kick ass half life calculator. I did a google search but maybe I’m retarded right now. I’m not coming up with the one that you linked?

6. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I'd stick to 100mg on the Anadrol. 100 is plenty. After 100 you start to see diminishing returns in my experience. Worse sides and minimally better gains.

RomanMVP, penche and Mac11wildcat like this.
  7. penche

penche Member

I agree with you on this. On the days I did bump up to 150mg it was a great workout. Then again it was a great workout also on 100mg. So I understand what you’re sayin.

Test_Subject likes this.
  8. Mac11wildcat

I’d rather add an oral than take drol over 100

XmadXscientist likes this.
  9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Have a nice run brother. I like the pinning schedule.

penche likes this.
  10. Mac11wildcat

I’ll PM you the link

penche likes this.
  11. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey @penche, below I posted the total amount you are using weekly per your schedule and dose.

800mg/e5d = 1,120mg/weekly
    850mg/e5d = 1,190mg/weekly

penche likes this.
  12. penche

penche Member

Appreciate it @opti for the precise doses!

I rem you being a big fan of Eq back in the day too my dude. Enjoying this run, only quirk is managing that blood pressure. So far so good tho. Shoot me a text somtime so we can shoot the sheet

opti likes this.