Dragon Ordnance

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by DragonOrdnance, Dec 8, 2018.

1. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thats alright fam, you can always make a new order.

Can you email me? We can send you a reset link internally. but you gotta email me, or else I wont know who you are

2. DragonOrdnance

Yeah theres been a few tests on SST. If you guys need, I can send off a few raws to purity tests in a HPLC lab I use in China for my raws, but I'm not sure if you guys want me testing it or you mean a customer testing them.

master.on likes this.
  3. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

I was just looking for purity numbers so I could get more exact dosing when I make caps. Up to you if you want to send it off but I'll just treat everything as 98% which should be close enough for my needs. If you already had the tests done or posted up somewhere I'd go off that but no worries man, I'll use what I can from SST

thanks.

4. master.on

master.on Member

Do you test every single batch you buy?
    How big is a typical batch?

Supposing you buy 5 Kg batches,
    and supposing testing costs $300 per run
    that's a mere 6 cents per gram ($300 / 5,000 grams)

Quite a bargain considering you can easily spot a defective batch and get your money back from the main supplier ASAP, instead of waiting to get lost of dissatisfied customers.

Hint: pour the batch contents in a larger drum and rotate to mix them well, in case they pour lower quality raws on the bottom, and the top quality raws on the top of the drum where you would usually collect the sample for testing.

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. DragonOrdnance

I test every batch I buy. Batches last a while. I'd never trust a factory 100%, even when they provide the testing.

Also, testing here is cheap. 10$ per compound.

master.on likes this.
  6. rolexbelaphonte

rolexbelaphonte Junior Member

Same

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I guess your $2 BTC transaction wasn’t such a great idea after all, eh @DragonOrdnance? Lol

MisterSuperGod and TX_Hempknight like this.
  8. master.on

master.on Member

$10 is way too cheap.
    They're probably cutting some corners when testing.

9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

It’s China

10. DragonOrdnance

Just how it is. Bulk testing, though. So minimum spent is 300$.
    My 2$ bought us our freedom from the polish hacker. But I resolved those who cant login issues. Website regularly deletes someone's account after a certain time of inactivity.

Kim and T-Bagger like this.
  11. hvsomchacniwilkms

hvsomchacniwilkms Junior Member

everythings all good though right?

12. boxer15

boxer15 Member

Anyone try out the follistatin 344 yet? I know it the fad kind of faded lol

13. DragonOrdnance

Lol yeah. Polish ultimate hackerman has retreated to the cave to plan his next attack.

14. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

Dragon, great to deal with you my man. Got my package this week and it took 20 days if anyone is wondering.

15. Please stop buying raws from dragon, you're all just encouraging his habit of buying seagulls and releasing them in maternity wards

SirPuFFaLoT likes this.
  16. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

Dragon, where you at man? You have mail!

17. hvsomchacniwilkms

hey i placed an order and paid but i forgot my pw for the account i made to order the goods. anyway to reset it or does it not really matter anyway?

18. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

Will probably not matter but how can you forget your pw?

19. hvsomchacniwilkms

clearly im wrong but i was sure its the same pw that i made for this site and i can log on just fine here

20. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

Yes, pretty sure Dragon deleted all the user accounts. You should be able to make a new account with the same email. That is what I had to do. My order history is gone though