Dragon Ordnance

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by DragonOrdnance, Dec 8, 2018.

1. rolexbelaphonte

rolexbelaphonte Junior Member

No that doesn't matter. Try his Wikr tho. All the info is on page 1 of this thread.

2. Websites and email addresses aren't case sensitive. They do have to be spelled correctly though.

Make sure those addresses (especially the email address) is properly spelled. That bitch scammer, wannabe extortionist that's out there likes to fool people by using similar (misspelled) email addresses.

3. Breakneck

Breakneck Member

I've ordered some things in December from overseas and they took 5x longer than usual to arrive.

rolexbelaphonte likes this.
  4. RGL90

RGL90 Member

Thanks MSG, shoulda prob just stuck with my go to man but just felt like giving this guy a shot, we’re all waiting to see how it’s handled , will keep this thread bumping .

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  5. SacraficeMyGoat

SacraficeMyGoat Junior Member

On the same boat. Placed my first order thursday and it shipped today. Will post updates once I recieve the shipment.

6. RGL90

RGL90 Member

I’m all int, so curious to see TA

7. rolexbelaphonte

I’ve ordered a ton of shit from him and it’s always been on point. The chaos has to be due to holidays

8. rolexbelaphonte

I really hope it won’t literally be 5x as long but thanks for the feedback brother.

9. rolexbelaphonte

FYI if you ordered items from the international section AND from the Turkish section, it’ll notify you that it was shipped when the Turkish stuff ships. It always goes out first for me. The international stuff comes right behind.

SacraficeMyGoat likes this.
  10. SacraficeMyGoat

SacraficeMyGoat Junior Member

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered international only.

11. master.on

master.on Member

This is just stupid and will draw unwanted attention.

12. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Few guys are having slow shippings around this time. Its the usual. We're trying our best to retrace and keep track of everything though.

13. RGL90

RGL90 Member

Thanks @DragonOrdnance for keeping your presence here , means a lot , when you get time would U check into mine and make sure everything was picked up and when will be sent out, thank you sir .

14. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm not sure who you are, though. You're welcome to always email me. Are you the guy who has sent me over 5 emails in one day about your order? I replied back, your stuff has been shipped for a while.

15. RGL90

RGL90 Member

Email sent proton

16. RGL90

RGL90 Member

And yea u replied back, could have been more transparent , we’re vague , only question that was least important to me was answered about how u can’t honor the promo for WU , just want to know like I stated above if you received my end because your website is misleading saying it’s not , and if it’s sent, fair and honest concern, I’m cool though , just let me know

17. TankDog

TankDog Member

Its 2020 bro learn btc

Beastman and rolexbelaphonte like this.
  18. RGL90

RGL90 Member

Yea I know I’ve been meaning to I’m old school, and some of us don’t have debit card bank accounts, sketchy huh....

19. Beastman

Beastman Junior Member

So No Sarms?

20. TankDog

TankDog Member

I hear ya... took me awhile to go for it too....but it's worth it trust me, much safer imo.