Dragon Ordnance

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by DragonOrdnance, Dec 8, 2018.

1. TankDog

TankDog Member

Lmao that's a fact

2. RGL90

RGL90 Member

No not super knowledgeable just know ignorance when I see it, you write about WU and mg and you weren’t even around doing juice when that was the only way to pay , and you jump out of your lane in a thread you have no relevance in and the only facts you state are ( In My Opinion ) . What do you want man? You still trying prove I’m dumb for using WU? Still waiting on facts , you said I go and sign my name and show my face ? Wrong . Keep it up though maybe dragon will take it away completely after he reads your convincing statements .tell me more about this bad ass bitch of yours , I need to figure out if she or you is the bigger air head, or let it die your on a role though , go smoke you a fatty and come back and give it to me good .

DragonOrdnance likes this.
  3. RGL90

RGL90 Member

Please don’t say the fact is, you’ve proved you aren’t very good with facts , but the fact is he did email saying he can’t honor the promo but failed to answer my actual legitimate questions about member security and his website and since your trolling this forumn go back and read everything, matter of fact since you want to make this your buisiness go back and read all the post from customers , if you want to believe source over memebers that’s why I keep calling you a wanna be rep, did that go over your head? You to stupid or incompetent to understand how your making yourself look that way? Your trying to bash me , but this source has been called out for not giving a fuck about customers after the payment sent , I’m just letting people know nothing has changed , but somehow I got your shilling source cocksucking ass causing static talking about WU and newb this and newb that when your acting like the newb and your defending a source , I can’t even stress how stupid you are , I have got to stop talking to you, I feel dumber by the minute.

4. TankDog

TankDog Member

Have a good day peaches!

RGL90 likes this.
  5. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Stay persistant! I think you should email him a few more times for good measure.

RGL90 likes this.
  6. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'll delete your account once everything is good measured. Because once you do, I can't really assist you in needing reships/etc when I have no idea about the order.

RGL90 likes this.
  7. kinkos

kinkos Member

@DragonOrdnance I may be late to the party but do you have any recent testing o your recent products (EQ, Mast, dbol, Anadrol) ???

anyone tried any of the products mentioned above and comment on the quality?

8. TankDog

TankDog Member

Am I missing something people saying the prices went up? They look normal to me but maybe I'm just high.

9. SacraficeMyGoat

SacraficeMyGoat Junior Member

They doubled in price. At least Raws did.

10. TankDog

TankDog Member

Ahhhh the raws gotcha....

11. SacraficeMyGoat

Yeah, i was already hitting myself for not ordering more than I did, then I go back and see this. Huge bummer, but I'll get over it. Just glad I got what little I did at the old prices.

12. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lmao

SacraficeMyGoat likes this.
  13. RGL90

RGL90 Member

yea you too, persistents is key, if you keep telling sworder he’s wrong enough , you’ll both believe it ;)

14. SacraficeMyGoat

I have some dbol and sdrol on the way from him. I likely won't be using it for awhile but I could possible mix up a little PWO injectable with each and let you know how it is.

DragonOrdnance and RGL90 like this.
  15. kinkos

kinkos Member

I appreciated thanks

16. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

@RGL90 Not sure if it's been mentioned because I dont really follow this thread but if you're on the cash only plan they've got btc atm's that may be worth a shot.

17. RGL90

RGL90 Member

Yes I have one in mind I looked into , but believe you need some sort of card to insert to move forward

18. TankDog

TankDog Member

Pre paid card an option? Maybe a visa gift card?

19. RGL90

RGL90 Member

My wife suggested that at one time, she won’t let me use her account for obvious paranoid women reasons being tied back to her ( even though that’s not gonna happen) , she doesn’t want to hear it. I’m fixing to jump on board though and leave the past behind .

20. RGL90

RGL90 Member

@DragonOrdnance after talking with some guys that deal with you regularly , they are saying they all received emails when sent, and tracking number , is this something I can request , websites still saying waiting for payment .