Dragon Ordnance

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by DragonOrdnance, Dec 8, 2018.

1. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Anyone will exaggerate any situation in any case. Trust me, if I did send a product i'd be losing out on, not only would someone be fired(or perhaps i'd fire myself,) but I'd also intercept the package and tell the courier to send it back to sender.

I didn't ask him to pay for the test. If he'd like, I can pay the tester for the test. I do this with all situations that appear just like this one. Just tell the tester I'm paying.

2. Gbro

Gbro Member

@Wes oh hell no what do you think of this idea?

You got screwed no matter what, and DO isn't going to step up and make it right like he should. This might be better than nothing.

3. What would of been great was if it wasn't wrong in the first place or if he followed through with the resolution to to situation that he put his self in .

4. Fixed the first time let alone the second time but then the 3rd after making me come on here and calling him out on his shit

5. Why not just swap out. That's all I have been wanting I don't want to keep your bs . I told you drop a line to me you know how . All I want is what is owed to me You send what is owed to me then so on so forth . .Ball is in your court . I won't let this drop . Fix your screw up DO.

Gbro likes this.
  6. Mathg44

Mathg44 Member

stop being a whinny cunt and get it tested. It's always a good idea to test your raws first anyway... especially if you have 500g of it.

7. zepp

zepp Member

Wes, please send the shit off and get the ball rolling. Jano can test it pretty quick and you can get your refund or replacement.

Villain likes this.
  8. SacraficeMyGoat

SacraficeMyGoat Junior Member

Been reading all of these posts, wasn't going to say anything, but jesus christ dude. At this point, you're lucky he is still willing to work with you.

He's offered multiple solutions to your issue, yet you won't accept them. You want him to send you 500g of product when you can't/won't verify that what you received is the incorrect product.

Just send it in for testing, is it that fucking hard? He even said he would pay for it, on his dime. What do you have to lose??? You send it in for testing, it comes back as TNE. DO sends you 500g of Test E, assuming you're telling the truth.

You can't just expect him to ship you 500g of product based on your WORD. Send the fucking product in for testing, or don't, but quit complaining when you've been offered a solid solution.

Sick of seeing all of your posts saying he won't send you the product, won't do this, won't do that, won't do exactly what you want.

You're probably just trying to get free product though.. goodluck.

tauras66, bolder, Mustang_18 and 4 others like this.
  9. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m sorry but I’ve been around here for a minute and the only people I’ve seen buck solutions to a problem as strongly as @Wes oh hell no has been people attempting to reverse scam. Normally I am all about standing behind a member and supporting him over the source but all of this defiance is beginning to sway my opinion of @Wes oh hell no and his intentions.

10. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I could not agree more.

tauras66 and Iron Vett like this.
  11. ounick28

ounick28 Member

I’m not trying to be devils advocate... but if he was trying to reverse scam... wouldn’t he be happy to do the test? Just buy some TNE from another forum and send it in for the test... then get double your order for free?

Maybe I’m misunderstanding the offer on the table.

Grab Bag likes this.
  12. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

The guy's saying he got different raws than what he ordered with ZERO proof. He's been whining and complaining for days about it, but refuses to take DO up on testing. He either sends for testing or GTFO. @Wes oh hell no

tauras66 and Iron Vett like this.
  13. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He could order TNE from another source and pull this charade until it comes then send that in for testing to bolster his claim. At this point he is stalling.

tauras66, Iron Vett and ounick28 like this.
  14. ounick28

ounick28 Member

True. I say that if the test isn’t sent out by tomorrow, then you have no clue if he is pulling this charade or not.

I say have the member send the whole package (500g) in for testing. If it is TNE, then the source send 1.5x the amount (750g) to accommodate the member for the hassle. If it is Test-E, just send the remaining back to the member and we all just assume he couldn’t tell the texture difference between TNE and Test-E.

Just throwing it out there. The longer you wait on this, the more unknown is added to this situation.

15. Mathg44

Mathg44 Member

I wouldnt consider sending 500g of raws back and forth safe...

16. ounick28

ounick28 Member

I mean he is asking for 500g or test-e... so regardless there will be a shipment of this amount.

I’m not sure where the member is located, but if he is in the U.S. then 500g domestically is nothing to be that worried about.

DragonOrdnance likes this.
  17. Grab Bag

Grab Bag Member

Jesus Christ dude, what are you, Meso judge Judy? This is a terrible idea. Sending 500g raw through the mail is a trafficking charge if things go wrong. Your idea is utterly ridiculous.

Mathg44 and Villain like this.
  18. ounick28

ounick28 Member

God damn I can smell your huge fat pussy from here man...

Have you never shipped something domestically in your life? There is literally slight above no risk for shipping this amount domestically. Internationally... that would be a different story. Especially since you can ship near anonymously.

The member can easily send some small sample of TNE into the test that he bought from another source and fake his order being incorrectly fulfilled. If you expect a source to make things right and resend your whole order, you can’t be this much of a pussy, you have to hold your end of the arrangement.

Again, the member is literally asking the source to send 500g or test-e... THRU THE MAIL

19. ounick28

ounick28 Member

God damn I can smell your huge fat pussy from here man...

Have you never shipped something domestically in your life? There is literally slight above no risk for shipping this amount domestically. Internationally... that would be a different story. Especially since you can ship near anonymously.

The member can easily send some small sample of TNE into the test that he bought from another source and fake his order being incorrectly fulfilled. If you expect a source to make things right and resend your whole order, you can’t be this much of a pussy, you have to hold your end of the arrangement.

Again, the member is literally asking the source to send 500g or test-e... THRU THE MAIL

20. Grab Bag

Grab Bag Member

Sending large quantities of drugs through the mail is what a source signs up for. Also DO is not going to give his shippers address up to a customer. Also a tester is not going to be accessory to re routing 500g of controlled substance. Nothin g about your idea makes sense. You’re probably like 19 and don’t know people who have gotten popped for this stuff before. Do some research. Ask one of the vets in here how fun it is to spend 4 years upstate for a domestic pack.

Also, don’t get mad at me because you have a very, very small brain, it’s not my fault, it’s genetics.

S317 likes this.