Dragon Ordnance

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by DragonOrdnance, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Jjay

Jjay Member

Sooo. You're saying is 2021 were pretty doomed

2. BodyMechanic

BodyMechanic Member

Stock up bro :)

3. martino

martino Member

The stop act comes into effect 2021.

However as long as the internet is up and running the war on drugs is a pointless waste of time. It's a game of whack-a-mole that never ends.

BodyMechanic likes this.
  4. Jjay

Jjay Member

So I gotta get that good source on raws

BodyMechanic likes this.
  5. Cheeksauceikies.

Cheeksauceikies. Junior Member

It does seem rather impractical. It's like trying to stop a whole hive mind.

6. BodyMechanic

BodyMechanic Member

I agree with you, I just have a stockpile just in case it becomes way harder and more expensive.

7. BodyMechanic

BodyMechanic Member

So it's not that it will stop, but it can become really difficult and way more expensive for us. I choose to stock up while it's easy and cheap.

8. martino

martino Member

I always recommend everyone get some heavy duty mylar 7mil packs, oxygen absorbers, heavy duty plastic bags to store at least 20 years worth of raws, put it in a pvc scheduled 80 pipe 3" or 4", with some more oxygen absorbers and pvc primer/cement endcaps onto the pipe. You now have something that would be available that is air and water tight should we run into problems. You could bury this in the back yard if you wanted. Last time I added it up I have enough to last me 114 years, but I have to take a break from my China orders for a few years, probably until the orange man leaves office.

BodyMechanic and DragonOrdnance like this.
  9. Vacuum sealed
    Air tight
    oxygen absorber
    Cold
    moisture absorber

Satisfy as many of those requirements as you can. martino's is pretty straight for le reasons.

BodyMechanic likes this.
  10. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

jano's a shill trying to get us to buy more toilet paper, dont listen to him

i like this guy's doomsday prepper engineer mindset

Villain likes this.
  11. martino

martino Member

For moisture control take some silica kitty litter and put it in the oven for an hour to dry it out and then put it in your storage container to control moisture. You can completely encase your packs in this stuff.

You can buy 5 pounds for $5 at walmart.

12. Cheeksauceikies.

Oh most definitely. Already put in a couple orders the past few weeks.

13. janoshik

janoshik Member

Toilet paper is for plebs, join me at being bidet master race and pamper your asshole like I do mine!

DragonOrdnance and BodyMechanic like this.
  14. Cheeksauceikies.

So if I vacum seal my raws with oxygen and moisture absorbers, would it be ok to throw it in a humid place like a freezer or is it better off in a dark closet?

15. BodyMechanic

BodyMechanic Member

Awesome info, but don't you have to freeze the raws for longevity?

16. BodyMechanic

BodyMechanic Member

We should have a doomsday preper thread all by itself. There is much to learn about that topic.

DragonOrdnance likes this.
  17. martino

martino Member

I always worry about moisture, but if you could keep it frozen within a container that is free of oxygen and moisture then I wouldn't worry.

My PVC tube method in the freezer, I would think would work really well, as a 3 or 4" od has quarter inch thick walls and once end caps have been cemented in place there's no way moisture or air could get in. I came up with this way as a means of storage in a vault away from my property. I always wanted to make sure I had a stash, should I get busted or even if my house burnt down.

BodyMechanic and Villain like this.
  18. Bloathog

Bloathog Member

What about tren raws don’t they degrade rather fast?

19. DragonOrdnance

DragonOrdnance Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Actually have one in my new home. Absolute god send. Truly the master race are those who wash their butthole.

20. janoshik

janoshik Member

Amen to that.

DragonOrdnance likes this.