Dragon Pharma Anavar - HPLC-UV - 2017-09 - SIMEC via AnabolicLab.com

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by AnabolicLab.com, Dec 15, 2017.

1. MisterSuperGod likes this.
  2. stone988

stone988 Member

Wait! According to people on this board Dragon Var was bunk or D bol. How can this test be true?? LMAO

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Maybe just a fluke that an overdosed sample got sent to Simec?

4. i'm willing to bet that the majority of the bunk/underdosed claims (in general) are from guys that fuck up diet or training or are simply expecting far too much from their AAS usage.

Den84 and ickyrica like this.
  5. stone988

stone988 Member

Var can be misleading too, if someone isn't lean one might think its fake

Gbro and MisterSuperGod like this.
  6. stone988

stone988 Member

Yea maybe the whole pack was bunk and one pill was good. lol

7. Gbro

Gbro Member

Fatfucks like me shouldn't even waste their time with var. Just forget using it in a "cut" cycle if your 20% body fatass.

8. Athlete127

Athlete127 Member

Exactly... I even use var when im in a calorie surplus stage and it can add some water retention/muscle at high doses. People fail to understand its ALL diet

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  9. Yep, i think alot of these guys think that AAS are some magical drugs that will make them huge without having all their shit (diet/training) in check. Wish it worked like that. :D

10. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

My brother in law is just like this. He did a cycle and thought he was fucking superman. He kept talking about how he is like 10% bf and all that. Folks, he lost a little weight but I'd ball park him at 25%.

Eats like shit, drinks everyday, does curls and goofy shit like that at home and never goes to the gym, thinks working on garage doors is a substitute for the gym, smokes, no cardio.

I feel like a majority of people don't have a clue or at least don't seem to care about the hard work portion of our lifestyle; nutrition and training. It's easy to lean on the drugs but it's foolish to forget or ignore the basics.

janoshik and MisterSuperGod like this.
  11. Steve84

Steve84 Member

That's my favorite...
    Guys are like, well I spend 6 days a week at the gym and blah blah blah. But I'm not as big as you.

I ask... well what are you eating?

And they have no idea...

janoshik likes this.