Drink sugar free jello for joint and tendon issues!!!

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by Demondosage, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

It fucking works!! It works better than about any other damn thing I've ever tried. I mix 1 packet of sugar free jello with a bottle of water and drink this about 2-3x a day.

Talk about some rapid fucking healing, my tendon feels better already and I've only been doing this about 2 weeks now. I felt a difference within the first 3 days from it. Jello is supposed to help collagen in the body and since tendons are 80% collagen it's something that is supposed to work well. I guess a lot of strength coaches do this with their athletes also.

Just thought to share for anyone with joint and tendon pain

T-Bagger, TRT@40, Xragexx and 4 others like this.
  2. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So you’re eating 2-3 packets of this Jello per day?

3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Cosby got to you, didn't he.

4. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Using the Great Lakes gelatin product for years. Very economical and works well.

sinewave3 and Demondosage like this.
  5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I should get some of this unflavored gelatin and add it to my bottled water. Thanks for the tip and hopefully I can make my knees feel better.

How long did it take to get results?

Demondosage likes this.
  6. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Makes sense since gelatin is made from ground up skin, bones, and connective tissues of animals.

7. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Honestly started to notice improvements in pain levels fast, within the first few days. Then after about a week of doing it consistently i was able to finally lock the arm back out straight without issue so I knew it was working because I hadn't been able to do this for a long time without major pain in my elbow area. I'm finally beginning to be able to go a little heavier again. It's definitely working so I'll stick to it. The Wal-Mart brand packs of sugar free jello are only 36 cents a pack here where I live

8. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Hahahahaha

ickyrica likes this.
  9. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Yes, I'm loading up on it to try to heal this as best as I can right now. I will drop back to doing it once a day as soon as I feel I'm healed and then I'll be taking it proactive measures

NorthMich likes this.
  10. Mayne

Mayne Member

I am unaware if you have that in America but gelatin Dr. Oetker brand

MindlessWork likes this.
  11. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Thanks for the tip. Does it have to be sugar free? Do the premade cups work just as good?

12. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Lmao

13. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey hey hey

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  14. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Nah it doesn't have to be sugar free, it's just for the gelatin. I just go sugar free because I don't need the extra cals and I'm diabetic also

15. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

Hyaluronic acid is another great supplement for joints. It works much better than glucosamine and chondroitin. Hyaluronic acid is what makes up synovial fluid, synovial fluid is the fluid inside of the joint cushions which I believe are called bursa. It's not expensive at all either. This may be a good addition to the jello.

16. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've seen hyaluronic acid as a hand/face cream too. Never seen it as a supplement however and I should look into that.

17. wantsomemore

wantsomemore Member

fuck never even heard of this until now. I go through periods of the year with sore knees/elbows so this can maybe help. I'll probably just mix up a batch of sugar-free jello and have some for breakfast/evening times. Should taste great too. Thanks for the info.

18. wantsomemore

wantsomemore Member

apparently helps with gut health, skin/hair as well, added bonus.

19. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Wouldn’t you think with all the old toothless people in retirement homes eating jello everyday. That they would all be doing the gay ass Irish river dance like a bunch of teenagers. But there still using canes and walkers. What’s up with the jello healing power?

strongsafety41 likes this.
  20. Demondosage

Demondosage Member