Drug test/Weed/Low BF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ibncaleb, May 12, 2018.

1. ibncaleb

ibncaleb Member

Yo guys, I have a upcoming drug test for a job. I'm about 8-9% BF,
    I smoke occasionally, stopped smoking about 12 days ago, i took a home drug test yesterday and i tested negative with a solid and faint line, but im still worried incase it isnt accurate.
    Since thc isn't water soluble but stays in fat, considering im low BF, will i pass the drug test?
    I smoked about 3x a week for over a year.
    I eat very clean and go to gym 5-6 times a week, im about 190lbs 8% id say. Still worried.

Any ideas on how to get sneak in "urine" for my test. I was thinking strapping a bottle to my calf and wearing baggy pants. Serious answers pls.

Thanks.

2. GymRat88

GymRat88 Member

@ibncaleb so of your looking to take fake piss to the drug testing place then buy a jock strap, heat warmer,and fake pee wrap the heat warmer around the bottle on the bottom and make sure its 100 degrees when you pull it out to use. It has to be between 90 and 100. The good part is the bottle should have the temp strip to show you the temp. All they usually ask is you empty your pockets and take your hat off if your wearing one.

The Terminator likes this.
  3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Get a Q Carbo 32

4. Eman

Eman Member

Just go take the test... Don't try and outsmart them. Drink plenty of water. If you tested negative from your home test, you should be fine.

5. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member