Dude said he hacked my proton and is extorting me for money

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Harmswhey, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

Some cat said he hacked my proton mail and copied all my emails and isbgoing to turn me into law enforcement.... anyone else hear from this dude? He emailed me on my personal gmail account with my proton mail account t name. Should I be concerned or is this dude fuckin with me?

2. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Oh good god...

3. _BeastMode

_BeastMode Member

How much is he asking for? Just wondering...

4. MindlessWork

Wonder if it is this guy MD or Bluerun...

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

6. MindlessWork

Did you order from Purple Panda? If so that site was hacked and the attacker apparently got customer emails and order information.

7. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

Not anytime recently been years

8. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

20190923_073354.jpg

9. MindlessWork

Okay looks like your proton got hacked and the attacker got the emails for your past orders. Better yet get a new one and burn the old one. Reach out to ProtonMail support and have them deactivate it.

10. iamnightowl

iamnightowl Member

Did you use the same password for panda as you used for ProtonMail?

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

Get a new protonmail and disregard hacker.

If you hear anything from LE say “what protonmail” and tell them about the email you got. Tell them you think it’s a scam artist .

Your messages regrading “illegal substances” could have been completely fabricated as part of this scam. Le needs some kind of trail which they don’t have

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Delete that panda account

MindlessWork likes this.
  13. MindlessWork

Also have ProtonMail support nuke the old account.

sinewave3, M. Tugboat and T-Bagger like this.
  14. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Sounds like the hacker he always said you pay he won't hit you again whole le thing sounds like blue their the same person go to be after reading that.

15. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

The new age Nigerian IRS scam

Delete all emails!!!!!!

16. MindlessWork

Yes save any information you need then nuke the entire inbox and change your password on your email accounts.

17. _BeastMode

_BeastMode Member

I wouldn’t worry about LE. They don’t have the time or resources to go after recreational steroid users. The worse that can happen is this guy creating an embarrassing social media post, but even that can be mitigated. The greater concern is how he obtained your personal information.

18. ^^^THIS^^^

Local LE would read that email and never look at it again! Shit half the cops in my town are jacked as fuck. Me using AAS and anyone else can tell when we run across someone else who is using. Give that "whats up bro" nod.

M. Tugboat likes this.
  19. This hacker is a joke.

What's LE going to do with an email address? The addresses contained within could have been forged. For all they know it's a spiteful ex wife or an elaborate setup.

Tell him to drop dead.

RThoads, Cityofgrit, Sdryx and 8 others like this.
  20. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

He Is definitely the real deal... he name dropped my fam and hella shit. Got access to my coinbase and everything... fuck panda he needs to pay his debts and squash this shit.

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.