Due to launch soon....check this out!!

Discussion in 'Men's Economics' started by bigrobbie, Mar 1, 2012.

1. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2. zkt

zkt Member

Holy Crap! They already have taken Googles targeted advertizing to a whole new level AND tacked on a pyramid scheme. Having you target your friends is nothing short of a stroke of genius.:drooling:
    How long do you think it will take to build a database of everyone in the country, or world, for that matter ? Thats where the big bucks are- not the pennies and nickles they are paying.
    But once they get to know what you really want and need and start bombarding you with irresistable offers- I gotta feeling youre gonna spend a lot more than you receive.
    Fer instance, I buy music stuff at zzsounds. Great place. I was looking for a sound recorder there a month ago. Now their ads turn up everywhere I go , and I swear, the price is dropping. I might buy that little fucker yet.
    Targeted advertizing is clearly the direction it is headed. Ground floor opportunity- maybe. Hell, privacy is a thing of the past anyway. Whacha go to lose? Me. I`m a cell phone minute man. I PAY for texts. You aint gettin my number bro. LOL :)

3. zkt

zkt Member

4. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

LOL...I'm not doing it myself. Watch this thing explode though! [:eek:)] SPAM city!!