I'm 3 weeks into my proposed 8 week cycle. Pre-cycle bloods all values were within normal range. In fact i was completely off of any and all anabolics for 8 weeks prior to this cycle just to clean the fuck out and mainly give my lipids a chance to come back to normal. However, the cycle prior to that i had what i know realize were the first indications of gyno. I overlooked it because i was having a major acne breakout all over and confused the very small but hard bumps (2) around my areola. Although i had suspicion, but wrongfully assumed there were just those nasyy under the skin type acne that hurt like a bitch when pressed or touched. However, While those 8 weeks clean were expiring, and the acne had cleared up, the bumps never went away, and that pain by simply touching them has persisted ever since. Well, i was every eager to get back on cycle, and i sort of but the gyno issue on the back burner cause the discomfort of the gyno didn't really progress, and because i was dragging my feet to refresh my knowledge about nolva and aromasin. Mind you, i have never used any ancillary or pct protocal as i would just go straight into TRT after a blast. Anyway, back to the current cycle. I have been on the following compounds: 100mg of Test P EOD strictly. That come to between 300 and 400 per week. 200mg Mast P EOD strictly. That comes to between 600 and 800 per week. 200mg NPP EOD strictly. That comes to between 600 and 800 per week. On the last 2 weeks was planning to drop the NPP and throw in some Winny IF my knees can take it. Ancillary on had: Aromasin, Nolva and clomid (pharmacy grade and brand). Bloods were drown on July 27th, just got results back today. E2 Sensitive = 47.2 Reference Range is 8.0 -->35.0 pg/ml. prolactin = 19.0 Referance Range is 4.0 --> 15.2 ng/ml. I don't beleive these values are high enough to warrant the aromasin. However, i have started the Nolva at 20mg ED. I belevie i will continue through and post cycle with the Nolva. I dont expect the E2 to climb much highr as i will not be incressing the test. Nevertheless, I will take another set of labs in another week. I've been on the Nolva exactly 6 days today. I'm sure its too soon to notice any improvement, as i hvae not. I am considering upping the Nolva dose to 40mg a day. but will hold off for the next set of bloods. Any thoughts and/or opinions???