Elite FTS home equipment

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by rutman, Apr 16, 2020.

1. rutman

rutman Member

Anybody had any experiences with their gym line of equipment? I’ve got a basic 3x3 power rack, a bench and rotating landmine base on order.

I’m looking at their plate loaded leg ext/ leg curl machine. Just wondering how smooth it is and how the angles are. They also have a plate loaded lat pull down/low row machine, but I’m probably going with the one Legend makes.

I’m done with the gyms being closed, virus shit... I’m setting up a complete gym in my basement.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    Oldschool, flenser, Barny and 5 others like this.
  2. Rival

Rival Member

I rank elite FTS right up there with rogue. They both produce quality USA made stuff. I was looking into there lat pulldown as well but too tall for my space

CAswole, Worf, rutman and 1 other person like this.
  3. Worf

Worf Member

My gym has one. It’s smooth as butter and sturdy as their racks. It’s a bit taller than I like but I’m 5’9” so take that fwiw.

CAswole and rutman like this.
  4. rutman

rutman Member

Awesome! I placed an order for one yesterday.
    IMG_2618.png

Worf and Rival like this.
  5. rutman

rutman Member

I’ve got these other pieces on the way as well.

IMG_2621.png

CAswole, Millard Baker and Worf like this.
  6. rutman

rutman Member

7. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I have their yoke bar (SSB) and I love it.

CAswole, Worf and rutman like this.
  8. Rival

Rival Member

It’s beautiful

9. rutman

rutman Member

It better be for what it cost...

10. Worf

Worf Member

My gym has their adjustable benches. They are very heavy duty and work well. Their stuff has a great warranty too. I can’t see anything from them breaking but if it did ELITE will stand behind it 100%

rutman likes this.
  11. CAswole

CAswole Member

Love it @rutman . I'm also doing the same thing. Everything I've ever gotten from there has been quality. Some of their items are a bit pricey but u get what you pay for. I've gotten a quote on a custom rack for low ceilings. Plus wanna pick up the dipping station and reg fixed flat bench. Even if I had all this though I have exactly zero pounds of Olympic plates so there's also that issue. Regardless I'm done with commercial gyms as well. Smart choice. I'd like to see you post up some pics when your stuff arrives.

rutman and Worf like this.
  12. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I had their power rack and loved it. Also had a dip bar attachment and mine had a monkey pull up bar. Had it for years and sold it about a year ago a long with most of my home gym equipment due to never working out at home. Sure wish I still had it. Definitely top of the line.

rutman and Worf like this.
  13. rutman

rutman Member

I’ll definitely keep this thread updated as pieces start to filter in. I’m probably 4-5 weeks out from shipping.

I’m with you on being done with commercial gyms. I’m heading out tomorrow to pick up a full set of york dumbells, a Free Motion cable cross, and a Body Mastets leg press. Gotta drive 400 miles one way to pick it up, but I got a killer deal. With everything else I’ve got coming, I’ll never need to go anywhere else ever again.

Barny, CAswole, flenser and 1 other person like this.
  14. CAswole

CAswole Member

I'll in it with u man. I've been getting real quality workouts here at the house. Going to just keep adding pieces and sticking to that. Lol that is some real dedication dude 400 miles. Damn. I'm glad ur getting a good deal, I saw some asshole selling a pair of old hex 35's for $225. Smh

Worf likes this.