Encrypting Email

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by Spyder, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Spyder

Spyder Member

The following link is a great tool for encrypting email. Runs from a USB key for portability. The download includes a Linux and Windows version.

Code:
    http://www.gpg4usb.org/index.html
    Everyone should be encrypting!

Candyskull and deadliftinghorse like this.
  2. boosydoosy

boosydoosy Member

What's your public key? Let me send you some Sh1t and we can test it!!!

3. Spyder

Spyder Member

Here is free email service (you can pay to have more storage but you really don't need it).

Code:
    https://torguard.net/anonymous-email.php
    Price Per Month free
    Storage Limit 10mb
    Secure G/PGP Encryption yes
    Offshore Email Storage yes
    True end-to-end security yes
    Full Mobile Support yes

4. I hope everyone is using a TOR browser when they access this site. Doesn't this site keep track of everyone's IP number? TOR is a must if sites are tracking you

5. joe0035

joe0035 Member

I just tried to order it and they said there out of stock! LOL

6. Spyder

Spyder Member

That's strange. I use their VPN product works pretty good - after connecting TOR browser speed drops but works for email and surfing. Their name has nothing to do TOR itself.

7. blackwidowdiesel

blackwidowdiesel Junior Member

This might not be the same thing as encrypting, but this is something i've used to back and forth email one of sources who would only receive or give messages through it. I'm surprised I don't see more sources using it - maybe they know something I don't, but as of now I like it and have never had any issues. Once the message is read it's gone. It's atleast a good way to know if prying eyes have read your emails you've sent, like your shipping address etc.

https://privnote.com/

8. joe0035

joe0035 Member

Yeah I saw they offer vpn as well, I use tor and have thought about adding a vpn also but I am OLD and am still learning about things like that! Shit using tor I can't even "like" someones post let alone use one of the smilie things. :( hahaha

9. boxer15

boxer15 Member

I'm on this forum a lot with my phone, and my phone isn't compatible with tor :(

10. joe0035

joe0035 Member

Iphone or android? Ummm I might be in that industry and can check somethings out for you.

11. Candyskull

Candyskull Member

Great post spider! (SPYDER EVEN. DAMMIT)

I'd like to add that a VPN should also be a must! Hide my ass, Astrill, and PrivateVPN all allow for annonomous payment, but that's super important because none of them keep browsing records. It's cheap, it's easy, it'll even hide and encrypt your tapatalk data!

smiles likes this.
  12. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use cyber ghost it never failed me. Not sure what to use for my phone any input?

13. Spyder

Spyder Member

Tor guard (posted link on the page) can be used on Apple and android devices. I bought a year service which allows me to use the VPN service I believe up to 5 devices - for example I can have it loaded on my phone, iPad, PC, and Linux and use them all at the same time if I wanted.

The part I like about the VPN service is you can pick what country you want to connect to on start up. I can connect through Canada and an hour later I can change it to France.

Candyskull likes this.
  14. Spyder

Spyder Member

Have you run dnsleaks on the service you use to see if any familiar ips come back? It will show how good the VPN service actually is.

15. Candyskull

Candyskull Member

I haven't run it against every server I connect to, but it's bulletproof on the ones I have tried.

16. joe0035

joe0035 Member

Whats up skull and spyder? Hows the morning? Spyder with all of this conspiracy talk of late you never did respond to my question of whether or not it was you that in fact sent a spider to bite me a week ago! And if you did who is evolved in the cover up, did oswald have anything to do with it? Was that assassin spider then killed and buried with jimmy hoffa? and are the same people that covered up princes diannas MURDER helping you hide the truth? The answers will be revealed so stay tuned for the next episode of DAYS OF OUR MESO!!!! hahahahaha

flenser, Spyder and Candyskull like this.
  17. Candyskull

Candyskull Member

I see someone figured out how to get their avi up. I'm going to laugh seeing that for a really long time.

18. joe0035

joe0035 Member

;)

19. Spyder

Spyder Member

I am pretty sure there are no killer spider armies but all these conspiracies are all tied together and can be traced back to the aliens. So be prepared because the aliens are coming!

20. joe0035

joe0035 Member

Ha! that's funny I was doing conspiracy research! ;)