Ephedrine legal question

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Robert123, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Robert123

Robert123 Member

Hey Guys and gals

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I’m in the U.K. and being trying to source ephedrine. I have been looking high and low and almost ending up buying some from Canada.

I came across the product called “ EPH500 EXTREME “ this morning being sold on eBay and Amazon. Wtf I though it was iligal to sell a product containing anymore that 180mg of ephedrine in the U.K.??

As I said I have been looking for ages and then found this suddenly.

Cheers all

2. Eman

Eman Member

It only has 60mg of Ephedrine in it, which is still quite a hefty dose really.

I googled the website that sells it... That is really quite an interesting concoction they are selling. It's definitely heavy on stims, be careful.

3. Robert123

Robert123 Member

Yeah it looks a bit mad! Lol yeah per pill it’s 60mg, so according to U.K. law I should only be able to buy like 3 capsules a time lol just don’t understand how the are selling them. I emailed the seller also to ask. Thanks for the reply

4. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

is it ephedrine HCL though?- If so that dose is overkill- If not, it is useless and wont do shit- tons of stuff on the market that say they have ephedra extract or ephedrine alkaloids and they dont truly contain any active or effective form of ephedrine-
    Just looked- says ephedrine HCL- looks like sold in UK- that shit wouldnt fly in the US- something isnt right though- I cant imagine your gov would allow them to openly sell that as a weight loss product at that insane dosage- people who don't know what they are doing will wind up in the hospital after popping 3 or 4 of those at a time if they truly contain real ephedrine HCL at that dose.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  5. master.on

master.on Member

Why don't you start by looking at your country list of controlled or restricted substances to see if ephedrine is there?
    Great first step.