Equipoise brew

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by jJjburton, Jul 30, 2019.

1. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The eq held in just ba and bb. Hypothetically do you even need oil lol.
    Can i just do bb and ba?

I already made it at 200 mg/ml was just curioiis though

2. CApump

CApump Member

Unless you like using an 18g to pin syrup then ya, you need oil. That said, you can easily do 400mg/ml next time.

jJjburton likes this.
  3. mp46

mp46 Member

Did you use the 15%bb?

4. jJjburton

Yes I used 15 percent BB.

It flows into the syringe fine. It mixes with the test Cyp oil and Mast oil. I can add filtered MCT but then I would be pinning more oil. Right now I just need .5 mL to equal 212.5 mg.

5. jJjburton

I wouldnt pin the EQ straight without any mct from the test or mast. Those are dosed at 200 mg/ml too with mct oil.

6. Elixicorlabs

Elixicorlabs Junior Member

Oil is definitely needed, it dilute equipoise to make it reach a certain dosage to be able to used.

7. skinnyman

skinnyman Member

300mg/ml is a good dosage IMO. Don't go crazy with the concentrations guys.

8. rutman

rutman Member

This.

The higher the dosage....the thicker it will be....making it harder to pin and harder for the muscle to absorb. I made some at 500mg one time, about had to stand on a 23g to get it to go in. Knots from hell.

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

500mg 1%/10% in mct was super smooth for me

rutman likes this.
  10. rutman

rutman Member

That’d def be great if it would turn out like that. Could be the viscosity of the raws were different. That’d make all the difference on how the final product turns out.

11. I absolutely love 500mg/ml and pinning 1/2 cc per pin is super EZ, I also increase the BB to about 25-30% just to offset the thickness of higher conc gear