essential oils for anti-aging?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by meldrew, Dec 21, 2010.

meldrew

meldrew Junior Member

essential oils for anti-aging?

I have heard of people using essential oils like coconut oil on thier face to help with wrinkles and anti-aging. does anyone have experience with these? with which oils? using what method?

Thank you :)

ergomaniac

ergomaniac Well-Known Member

coconut oil is not an essential oil. it contains little essential fatty acids. essential oils are not essential fatty acids. essential oils give fragrance. they smell good. and you make goodies with them. essential fatty acids, there are two. alpha linolenic acid and linoleic acic. omega 3 and 6 respectively. hemp seed. your one shop stop. contains both. in a balanced proportion. and almost gram for gram fats to protien. ie 50g good fats come with probable 40g protien. and few carbs. or hemp oil. dont apply to skin though. pufas go "bad" when exposed to oxygen, light , and heat.
    try this. viiamin a capsule. break one open in your palm. dab usual or problem areas. rub in with favorite lotion. works. bags ang sags need not apply. i may be all man but i care about my skin. and looking good too. 34 and passsing for 24 feels good. skin is also your largest organ. protects from evils outside. reflects health inside.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    wow bro very interesting. I'm a man too and take care of myself too and i'm in my thirties as well and love it when that hot 21 year old is checking me out and assumes i'm like 23 or 24. Love it!!!

ergomaniac

ergomaniac Well-Known Member

exactly. i still get carded. anti-aging is more about living optimally as long as possible. not defying the inevitable. and what good is a great body with a prematurely old face. we call them but'er face. its best to start young and i think back that fortunately ive always had really solid eating habits. which i think is a big part of it. garbage in equals garbage out. some simple topicals and perhaps limit sun exposure. im trying to keep everything together for as long as possible. also in a healthy way though. desperatley hanging on to looks or life too hard utimatley hurts more.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.