Estradiol cypionate injection (hard to source)

clayface91

I'm a male with low estrogen, trying to locate injectable estradiol cypionate. So far it's been quite hard to locate. Help would be much appreciated.

Why injectable? Telyrx has transdermal and tablet formulations which require prescription.
I would post a link but I can't find the rules currently to know of there is one against it. But you should check it out. You should check it out. Prescription by online physician visit. If you are in the US, it is totally above board.

Search made-in-china.com app. Estradiol is not a controlled substance. I got plenty for some trans friends. Estradiol enanthate, valerate, and estradiol base too for creams.

Bro is unironically suggesting buying mystery temu raws. Insane
If you had any fucking clue how China manufacturers work this wouldn't be insane to you whatsoever. Jano tests estradiol too dumbass. These manufacturers produce estrogen by the metric ton and ship allnover the globe, just like they do testosterone and other hormones. You might just be taking testosterone from the exact same manufacturer. Every single source here gets their raws from maybe 1 out of 10 giant manufacturers. But keep getting your pre-made oils from qsc. Amature

If you had any fucking clue how China manufacturers work this wouldn't be insane to you whatsoever. Jano tests estradiol too dumbass. These manufacturers produce estrogen by the metric ton and ship allnover the globe, just like they do testosterone and other hormones. You might just be taking testosterone from the exact same manufacturer. Every single source here gets their raws from maybe 1 out of 10 giant manufacturers. But keep getting your pre-made oils from qsc. Amature
The trans ally is mad AF LMAO

The trans ally is mad AF LMAO
You know how much fucking money I make brewing estrogen for my little brothers trans friends?? Pffftttt. Your an idiot too. Im mad allllllll the way to the bank little boy. Gotta think outside the box in a capitalist society. Guess what?? Your just too dumb to figure it out. I sold estradiol valerate for 35bucks a gram too in ebay before they stopped allowing it on there. Progesterone too. Do the math. Everybody's my ally when they pay me that kind of money

Last edited:
To the OP. Don't listen to these dummys that stare at themselves all day in the mirror, thinking everyone else is the idiot.. Just get the estrogen tested by jano. I've seen deca raws have more impurities in them than estrogen.

oh no!
The absolute nobody made some wild assumptions after completely embarrassing himself. what ever will i do?
Take my advice, quit while youre ahead little guy.

You know how much fucking money I make brewing estrogen for my little brothers trans friends?? Pffftttt. Your an idiot too. Im mad allllllll the way to the bank little boy. Gotta think outside the box in a capitalist society. Guess what?? Your just too dumb to figure it out. I sold estradiol valerate for 35bucks a gram too in ebay before they stopped allowing it on there. Progesterone too. Do the math. Everybody's my ally when they pay me that kind of money
this is the cringes thing ive read all morning. Congratulations

Back