estrogen sensitive

rod stewart

I am sensitive to estrogen... I get emo every once in a while,sweat at night so Ill take a little aromasin to knock it down every once in awhile... I dont really want to take an AI anymore so Im sorry for the noob question but is there anything other than an AI to help control estrogen?

I know dim,chrysin,resvetoral don't really work all that great but is there anything else a guy can take or has anyone had success keeping estrogen in check with something other than an AI?

thanks

LW64

I am sensitive to estrogen... I get emo every once in a while,sweat at night so Ill take a little aromasin to knock it down every once in awhile... I dont really want to take an AI anymore so Im sorry for the noob question but is there anything other than an AI to help control estrogen?

I know dim,chrysin,resvetoral don't really work all that great but is there anything else a guy can take or has anyone had success keeping estrogen in check with something other than an AI?

thanks

What is your TRT protocol?

LW64

Its crazy Im actually not on trt...

So, therefore, what?

[1] If you're obese, then lose some weight. Fat cells are not inert garbage cans where the body dumps unused calories. They are metabolically active and tend to hoard nutrients and interfere with hormonal balance.

[2] Reduce or eliminate your alcohol intake. Alcohol takes up liver capacity that would otherwise be used to excrete estrogens.

[3] Take a chelated zinc supplement.

[4] Taking any prescription medications? Look for ways to reduce/eliminate them. These can also affect the liver's ability to excrete estrogens.

[5] Stay away from soy-based products; they tend to be estrogenic.

That's a start.

rod stewart

So, therefore, what?

[1] If you're obese, then lose some weight. Fat cells are not inert garbage cans where the body dumps unused calories. They are metabolically active and tend to hoard nutrients and interfere with hormonal balance.

[2] Reduce or eliminate your alcohol intake. Alcohol takes up liver capacity that would otherwise be used to excrete estrogens.

[4] Taking any prescription medications? Look for ways to reduce/eliminate them. These can also affect the liver's ability to excrete estrogens.

That's a start.

thank you.

whats your thought on calcium d glucarate? any good?

PUMP THAT

So, therefore, what?

That's a start.

Good post ^

LW64

thank you.

whats your thought on calcium d glucarate? any good?

I dont have any experience with it but my opinion on supplements in general is that you [a] need a very good reason to take them - like a deficiency or to help correct an actual, physical ailment, and you need a way to determine if they're doing what they say they can do.

If you're interested in 'cleaning' your liver my suggestion is to go on a low carb, high fat diet. It's starting to become apparent to me that estrogen sensitivity and low T just might be the newest members of the Metabolic Syndrome 'family' - i.e., having any/all of the following: insulin resistance, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, high FBG and/or T2 diabetes, and even moderate obesity.

Once the liver becomes insulin resistant these are the conditions that start eating away at your health and AFAIC, the best way to correct them is to restrict your carbohydrate intake and go face down into the animal fat.

Sponsored Links