everclear?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by jaysmithinwesson, Mar 23, 2004.

jaysmithinwesson

jaysmithinwesson Junior Member

i have heard that you can suspend powders in it. are we talking about 190proof from the package shop? if i had say 5 grams of winny powder, i could suspend it and drink it.

jaysmithinwesson

i would put 5 grams into 100ml of everclear for 100ml of 50mg/ml correct? or would i use half glycerol. and what is glycerol?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2004
    bigmack

bigmack Junior Member

Glycerol is a sugar alcohol, more specifically it is a three carbon structure that acts as the backbone for a triacylglycerol (triglyceride or fat). Why not just use bacteriostatic water if all you want to do is suspend the Winny for drinking?

J DUB

J DUB Junior Member

Cuz everclear is cheap. I am about to make some winny, 100ml @ 50mg/ml hopefully. That is 5 g worth, just like you have. Put the 5g of powder into the 100ml vial, then inject 95 ml of everclear into it. You might have to put some water in a pan on the stove, let the water get hot but not boiling, and swirl the vial with the solution until the particles dissolve. Shaking also helps. I am going to use 50ml of PG and 45 ml of everclear, as I have heard of good results from this.

jaysmithinwesson

will the everclear do the job 100%, or is the glycerol needed? if the everclear will work perfect im just going with that.

J DUB

J DUB Junior Member

The everclear should be all that is needed, but I have never tried to make winny @ 50mg/ml. If you want to be safe, just measure out 2.5g and make it at 25mg/ml, so 2.5g powder + 97.5ml everclear or any kind of PGA, I always just get the cheapest kind. It all tastes like ass anyway.

vikings

vikings Junior Member

injecting

[Can I use everclear for injections, or how should i convert winny into an inj . you could put it in short of course

txjustin

txjustin Junior Member

Please do not inject everclear. Have you ever drank the shit before?? Just in case you did not know it is 190 proof...I used to drink it all the time! That shit is no joke!

jaysmithinwesson

DONT INJECT EVERCLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a couple of people that carry a winny kit. around 15.00 and you can convert 1 gram. i dont know how painfull it is with what they call super solavent. if i was doing a different cycle, i would just inject. but im doing 4 shots week for 12, then 1 ed for 6wk. i dont wana do 2 ed for 6wk so im drinking it. i all ready feel like a pin cushion now.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre Well-Known Member

Don't clomid with just Everclear. It gets thick and nasty.

J DUB

J DUB Junior Member

That's strange, the clomid I made was fine and not lumpy at all with everclear. The only problem was if you leave it sitting for a while it will turn into a solid lump, where you then just have to apply heat and shake. Sure tastes bad though.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre Well-Known Member

I found it tastes better than regular everclear. It's like the clomid takes away the sting from the alcohol because it is so bitter.

BTW, if you heat the everclear before you add the powder it dissolves much easier.

swm

swm Junior Member

Never, ever use this shit! I've been with my lady 8 years. We never had sex. So I tried Everclear. I had some and so did she. The first couple of times nothing happened really. I increased the amount just a little bit and we made love. It was the first AND LAST TIME we will on this earth. I never intended for the stuff to kill her. I drank from the same bottle she did. If your lady isn't puttin' out go to a prostitute, at least both of you will live to tell about it. My lady is telling me what to write. I went to confession today and although they said I didn't make her drink and I had to say an Act of Contraction and a decade of Hail Marys for my part, I feel like a murderer. I just hope my sweetheart and God above forgives me. It really was an accident and I had no idea it would kill her. The hard part is I wanted to marry this girl and form a family with her. Everclear has robbed me of this forever. It was also hard telling her church and everyone else. I feel like commiting suicide, but won't only cuz she wouldn't want that! Do me and my lady, or even better you and your lover a favor. DON'T EVER USE EVERCLEAR!

test90

test90 Junior Member

What on earth do you mean ?? Am i missing something ... Everclear death what??

test90

test90 Junior Member

Oh i get it. . whos stupid enough to drink such shit in the first place.. Keep it for the suspensions

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.