Experience and tips on first Cycle of Tren.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Santana, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Santana

Santana Junior Member

Just trying to collect some tips on first cycle of tren.

Dosages a week? What would be a good stack with it? Experiences and results?

Riz likes this.
  2. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Start low, like 50mg ED
    Buy heartburn pills and some tums
    Dont do tren unless everything in life is good. Fighting with your girl? No tren then. Suffering from a dumb boss/coworker at work? No tren then.

Nattybynature, Ophydian, TRT and 9 others like this.
  3. Santana

Santana Junior Member

Lol love those last 2 tips. Highly appreciate it.

4. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Spot on!

5. Krad

Krad Member

when i lost my best friend (my dog), tren almost killed me mentally, not fun.

Copperhead1965 and NorthMich like this.
  6. shady

shady Member

may i ask , are the mental side's strength proportionate to the dosage, not talking about the sweats and insomnia. as in is it a case of if you are a person who will get the tren rage you get it at the same level regardless or does it stagger up from tren "slightly irritable, these traffic lights are a pain today" to tren "going to stab my neighbour with my toaster, dont care if its not a stabby utensil" ?

Worf likes this.
  7. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes the higher the dose, the stronger all the sides can be.

NorthMich likes this.
  8. DrankSlangin

This is perfectly said. If I may add on from some experience:

Anger can come on at any time when you are weeks in to tren. For example some evenings your girl gets home from work and starts telling you about her day. Normally you wouldn’t care much but you love her so you’d be a man and stay engaged with what she is saying. Same situation on tren however, you may get so angry and annoyed with her that your head, neck and shoulders get very red and you are in immediate danger of being a complete asshole.

You’ll need to be mindful of situations such as these and when the anger comes on, best not say a fuckin word, or keep responses to a bare minimum. Tren can easily put your relationship and job at risk.

These are reasons people are not advised to dance with tren until they have multiple cycles under their belt of weaker compounds, like well... pretty much any other compound out there. If you haven’t cycled high dose test yet, prob want to hold off on tren.

The magnitude of the sides is of course related to how you dose, so like @Rockclimber said, start low @ 350/wk and sides could be minimal.

JackSmooth, Santana and NorthMich like this.
  9. Clint20121

Clint20121 Junior Member

I had good results from 200mg a week,but I was like 170lbs then.

Buy some melatonin,Benadryl and some kind of magnesium supplement. Also black African soap!

Santana likes this.
  10. Santana

Santana Junior Member

Would you prefer tren E or A

11. DrankSlangin

For a first time tren user, absolutely, positively, without question go with tren A. If sides get really bad for you and you have to come off tren, the time it takes to leave your system is much shorter than E. Sides can continue post cycle for 1-2 weeks on ace, and up to 2 months on enanthate.

TRT, NorthMich and Santana like this.
  12. 350lift

350lift Member

What’s the soap for

DrankSlangin likes this.
  13. master.on

master.on Member

Yep, start slow
    ... and be prepared for dissapointment
    side effects may become unbearable
    and you may not gain much mass.

IMO the best mass builder is Anadrol, not Tren.
    Not for contest prep, tho.

Great advise

But you forgot:
    Running a source? No tren then
    Remember how musclehead320 felt invincible.

14. 350lift

350lift Member

How about high test low tren dbol anadrol stack for mass

15. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Be better with some npp also. Might as well run the kitchen sink!

Worf and 350lift like this.
  16. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Glutamine works very well for me in regards to heartburn. Give it a shot. Thank @RogerRabbit later.

DrankSlangin likes this.
  17. Santana

Santana Junior Member

Thinking about cutting on the tren, but if you guys have a better stack in mind. Please do tell.

Oldschool likes this.
  18. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Just me but thats where tren shines. Want to bulk run npp and Anadrol. Cut with tren.

Santana and DrankSlangin like this.
  19. DrankSlangin

Keep test low, let the tren do its thing. Like 200 test 350 tren. Don’t stack anything else this time, that way you can carefully observe how you respond to tren.

Start your calorie deficit at 200cal, then slowly increase the deficit. Tren will hold all of your muscle in a deep calorie deficit and you will shred fat. If your diet and training are on point, the magic starts happening in weeks 4-5 with ace. Weeks 6-7 you will be shocked at how remarkable the results are, week 8 you’ll be dying for a full night’s sleep and very ready to cycle off.

20. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Damn DRANK SLANGING. Looking swole. Very nice work.

DrankSlangin likes this.