Experiences with legend pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by raspy23, Feb 6, 2014.

1. raspy23

raspy23 Junior Member

Aside from getting the "Free Samples" has anyone actually ordered from here?

2. jsusaman

jsusaman Junior Member

I was wondering the same.

3. jonnyyy

jonnyyy Junior Member

Im thinking the same, seems fishy lolol

4. raspy23

raspy23 Junior Member

Like no one ever gives legit feedback anymore......truly sad... Lets see some experiences guys/girls!!!!

Raider72 likes this.
  5. MULCH63

MULCH63 Member

Yes bought Anavar and legit. Test c also but crashed. Probably the weather.

6. ranman32566

ranman32566 Member

He seems really honest guys

whatta you say guys...lets do a group buy[:eek:)]

7. ripped103

ripped103 Member

Why does everybody have an issue with crashed gear,this has never happened to me in over 20 years.
    Even the gear my chemist makes I never had one complaint locally with crAshed gear,even if it was in my car in the cold fir a few days cause someone didnt show up to the gym .
    I guess using a chemist helps this but even gear I bought never crashed even if it took a week to get here in the freezing cold

8. MULCH63

MULCH63 Member

No problem here like I said the weather

9. MULCH63

MULCH63 Member

Well ur lucky I guess Ripped I had other gear come not crashed in this weather so not sure Figured the long journey and freezing temps

10. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

I ordered from them. I got 18x test -e and 2x winny. The test e has some some pip that i am not a fan of but I can feel it slowly coming on i am 3 weeks in. I have not used the winny yet.

Shipping time was very fast at least compared to other overseas sources such as naps

11. Hueghe

Hueghe Member

Are you planning on getting bloods Capt Forest, and what dose are you running. I haven't touched the test prop/e I've gotten yet, once i do I'll update you guys.

12. juicy

juicy Member

They sell bunk HGH, if you guys still buy from sources that ship out bunk growth I guess this forum isn't as bright as I thought.

Steroid Forums)

Steroid Forums)

Also, can confirm the test-e has PIP, has noticeable soreness right after injecting, its not severe pain its a bit more painful than a tingly feeling. After of course the PIP kicks in, but hey you get what you pay for, so far the buddies at my gym have said the gear feels under dosed. Then again they've only been on it for 3 weeks. Reps from legends pharm shot 1 gram of test/w and bloods only hit 3500's ng/L which is weak if you ask me for 1 gram of test/w. As they are reps I am sure they shot up a bit more than a gram to try and tip the bloods. They definitely should have been in the 4-5k range with 1 gram.

I am hitting 2500's with canadian UGL 500mg/w (i do inject a bit more i'd say 1.2ml of 250mg/ml test 2x per week)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    pumpingiron22 likes this.
  13. MULCH63

MULCH63 Member

Bro do you realize how many good labs got burnt on bunk HGH? HOW LONG U BEEN IN THIS ? Not defending LP but you go on to say this forum not too bright and then say your pinning the Test? BTW I bought Var after Labmax conirmed OK Test was promo FREE and I may not pin it. Man ur not too bright.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  14. juicy

juicy Member

who said i pinned it? lol what a retard, 43 posts since 2012, what a waste of life.

15. MULCH63

MULCH63 Member

Not another internet tough guy. Read my old posts bud? Most are for the benifit of the forum. NOT TO PRETEND TO BE A TOUGH GUY OR KNOW IT ALL
    Sorry To dissppoint.[:eek:)]

16. jp4355

jp4355 Member

I don't know about this Company, but, I just got 2 different orders this week in this Cold, and didn't have any problems with my Gear Crashing. Maybe I'm just lucky...................JP

17. juicy

juicy Member

That's what we call noobs, like they say dumb people don't speak up.

18. jets

jets Member

Maybe because you don't live where its -25 out:p These past few months everything I have ordered so far has come in crashed, not a big deal though, just heat it up real quick:)

19. juicy

juicy Member

None of my gear came crashed either, it was mostly test though. I'm in canada, -30 to -40.

20. jp4355

jp4355 Member

Your right, it was only -15 right around here. I was still freezing my Boys off, and the Birds weren't singing..........................JP