Experiences with legend pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by raspy23, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Yeah at the 6 week mark i am going to get bloods in order. pretty much just going to have the free and total test checked.

sacarianos and Hueghe like this.
  2. raspy23

raspy23 Junior Member

I saw a bunch jumping for the freebies....wondering how those turned out

3. juicy

juicy Member

Just noticed jan 2014, 30 posts :rolleyes: smh

4. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

lol you tryin say i am a shill brah?!

I assure you its just a coincidence. positive or negative i will post up my blood work to give credit where credit is due or to give warning from personal experience like your self and look out for the others.

MythotiK likes this.
  5. juicy

juicy Member

Yeah I am sure every single person buying from legends on this forum just came here jan 2014/feb 2014 and is going to 'review' them...pls.

inb4 all positive reviews.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  6. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

wow i see no reason for you to start in with me. I was under the impression that we were in this to figure out if the gear was gtg.

I am going to get blood work done on my legend only test e run. I dont see you posting blood work or even getting your bunk dbol lab tested to help out the community. i took a risk and ordered from this new guy if i get burned so be it. But i will just like you warn the community that it is bad if it is.

And yeah i want the stuff to turn up positive i did invest in it and would like to know that i am not wasting my time and money on a cycle that did nothing more for me then injecting canola oil.

I mean no offence to you. I just though we were in this together for the community.

EDIT: also here is a link to my anabolicminds handle View Profile: CaptForest - AnabolicMinds.com Forum
    maybe that will help.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  7. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

No, we're not quite sure what juicy's in this for.. Anyway, don't mind him.. Welcome to Meso..

beezil likes this.
  8. joe0035

joe0035 Member

9. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Thanks man. Its better place over here compared to AM.

10. juicy

juicy Member

If you get burned I am sure you would be rowdy too, I think its quite evident I got burned and I am pissed the fuck off no shit. That's why.

11. Juiced1

Juiced1 Junior Member

I received 25 bottles of legends out of the 25 one trenE crashed. Everybody is saying it froze but how could one bottle out 25 freeze makes no sense :confused: