Extreme Fatigue from Dbol

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Jeep187, May 4, 2015.

1. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

I've been taking 40mg of Dbol ED for the past two 2 1/2 weeks. Also running 400mg of deca and 750mg of test e weekly. Loving the strength gains, but the fatigue is killing me. I'm taking in plenty of calories. Is there anything I can do for the fatigue? Lower the dose maybe? Or just drop the Dbol all together? Thanks for any input

2. tubesox

tubesox Member

Drink more water

Manny, CdnGuy and DirtyRandy like this.
  3. SDbronco

SDbronco Member

Its probably the methylation from the dbol. The strain orals can put on the liver can cause tiredness and fatigue. Are you running liver support like you should? This is probably the issue. You can drop the dbol for 2-3 days. You will still have a good amount of the drug in your system but you will give your liver (a very insignificant) break. Which will allow you to start running support supplements (NAC, milk thistle, arginine) this could help.

And the simpler things like taking caffeine daily as we'll as sleeping longer will also benefit you.

daylight driller likes this.
  4. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

I've been killing the water. I try to keep my piss Crystal clear. Lol

tubesox likes this.
  5. DirtyRandy

DirtyRandy Member

I personally don't think milk thistle and liver support are worth it. I've tried them and they made no difference to me. The only one I'd ever consider would be tudca but that stuff is really expensive and your liver values will bounce back to normal anyways. I'm currently running superdrol and the only time I'm tired is when I'm not drinking enough fluids. Water should be your new best friend

boodecarlo, Manny, TheGuy85 and 2 others like this.
  6. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

I'm taking milk thistle, Tudca
    Tauroursodeoxycholic acid and turmeric root. I think I'm gonna lay off of it for a couple days and see how I feel

7. rigs03

rigs03 Member

I've been reading more and more that liver support, specifically milk thistle, isnt doing much at all and to just take some after you're done with the orals in order to help aide your liver while it recovers naturally. I'm still not sure where I fall on this.

Anyways, how much water do you aim for? I'm trying for 1.5 gal right now but wondering if I should bump it even more

8. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

I am going to drink more water. I already feel like I'm going to explode. Lol

9. DirtyRandy

DirtyRandy Member

I honestly don't track my intake. I just know I need to be drinking constantly so any free chance I get I go to the water fountain and slam a ton. The key is to not just drink when you're thirsty, but all the damn time. It sucks to piss a lot, but I'd rather do that then feel like shit.

10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Blood pressure. Have you checked it?

Deemo81, TheGuy85 and yohyoh like this.
  11. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

I guess it depends on the day. When I'm at work I'm close to a water fountain so I kill it at least 2 gallons . The problem is one I'm at home running errands. I pick up bottle water most of the time, but sometimes I space it.

12. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

Yeah. Been running 140 to 145 over 70 to 80

13. rigs03

rigs03 Member

I just buy a gallon jug and refill it for about week then get a new one. It really does help. I finish that by the time I'm done with work and then refill a smaller water bottle throughout the night.

14. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

I've always drink a lot of water. I keep a water jug by my bed at night

15. nfdeilvs

nfdeilvs Member

Does tbol give you fatigue too?

16. tubesox

tubesox Member

Thats mine normally, off cycle

17. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

Thanks everyone for the input. It's much appreciated

18. tyy

tyy Member

A lot of the "Bols" do that to me as well... The test dose running along side can have some to do with it, and then there a few things I take into account.
    For one, your body has to do a shit ton of extra work to break down and utilize the compound. Not sure how much extra energy that really takes though.
    Second, I'm sure your training harder and even with steroids, your body is gonna be tired.
    Last, the type if meals you eat can easily change your lethargy. When I used Tbol I would be tires until I had a meal, then tired short after. Food is fuel, and you need a lot hahaha.

Anyway those are the main things I believe to contribute to that lethargy, hopefully you can overcome it.

Jeep187 likes this.
  19. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I don't think I have ever heard of fatigue from dbol.

I get sick as hell from Anadrol though.

boodecarlo likes this.
  20. Jeep187

Jeep187 Member

Laid off of the Dbol for a couple days and been drinking a ton of water. Feeling a lot better :D. Thanks For the help guys