Fackts about Analyzer

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by mercury, Apr 23, 2017.

1. mercury

mercury Member

Analyzer is fake all evidence is in this report posted by another member in the thread below

https://thinksteroids.com/community/attachments/2017-4-10-sample-1-pdf.67073/

Let’s check result sheets

Notice the 3 different "location" with agilent 1260

so there's at least 3 HPLCs

so it's a big lab.

The HPLC naming is automatic in Agilent system

this means there probably are many many more HPLCs P1-A... P1-B... P1-C... P1-D... P1-E .

if we assume the GCMS is also in that lab and it's not faked then the guy must be at NATIONAL level size laboratory...

What national level size 'accredited' laboratories are testing steroids for 40$ on forums officially?

It's probably some national environmental or food controlling lab and a lab rat working in there.

2. mercury

mercury Member

here is another fact

he first tested on 13th a day before Good Friday, Easter Monday admitting that he is trying to make himself standard which makes me to laugh

then on 19th he comes with another test on HPLC claiming that he has standard now

you do not get standard, controlled substance over night during holidays, it takes long time, you need to get approved

So he went to the lab boss to tell that he is running side job and needs signature to get it:)

it is lie and fake

3. mercury

mercury Member

more facts

1. Mands tells everybody what is he having tested - a pharma (or fake pharma) anadrol and pharma (or fake pharma) primo

2. The dosages of those exact products are literally available everywhere and even if they weren't it's easy to assume standard concentration of primo mg/ml and Anadrol pills are wide known

3. So mands sends these to the guy and receives data for anadrol that are pretty much the same as expected (and cannot be verified otherwise) and BAD data for primo (first test showed 86?)

4. Suddenly the expected result of 100 mg/ml is produced with some special method totally different from anadrol?

And at the same time we have attempts to discredit Simec (accredited lab) by Analyzer himself and Jano who has been here for a while and built trust.

4. MadBret

MadBret Member

More facts. This tool that sometimes calls himself @mercury and othertimes goes by @kunh stands to lose money that he makes by doing labmax testing for other members. He's mad and trying to discredit because it affects him monetarily.

T-Bagger, Burrr, biggerben69 and 12 others like this.
  5. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

6. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That is the ultimate question. It's not because he is trying to help out meso members, I promise you that.

It's totally derailment of what the purpose of this thread should be about.

@mercury why don't you just send unmarked samples to him to test. Problem solved. Oh wait you have a little kitty chemistry build a bear testing kit with black lights to determine how good your gear is.

mands

7. mercury

mercury Member

there is difference between trying to discredit it would be making things up

and posting clear evidence pointing to facts.

I did not make anything up it is simple plain fact and evidence

8. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

You are attempting to discredit his testing due to the techniques he used for the testing.

What I am saying is, even if his techniques are not industry standards, if the techniques used meet the requirements needed for Meso members, it is more than we have now and that is good enough for me.

I will withhold any further opinions of his testing until he explains my question in the Laboratory testing of AASs, GH, peptides... thread

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Skull, colossus25 and mands like this.
  9. Eman

Eman Member

Fact; you spelled fact wrong.

T-Bagger, Den84, Skull and 8 others like this.
  10. mercury

mercury Member

Do you have any knowledge about testing and lab procedures to distinguish between fake reports and real one.

Why would you discredit Jano but endorse this fellow ?

Is there any track record and long term reputation for Analyzer ?

You still fail to notice that it is messed up report and the samples might be as well

10 mg/ml or 100 mg/ml

All sounds that you have some agenda in this guy but not providing credible test results for Meso.

11. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Put your money where your mouth is and send in some samples.

12. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

So. Do I have any knowledge of testing or lab procedures? My internet credentials in this area are the same as yours. Maybe. Maybe not.

I never participated in any thread where (edit)Jano was concerned.

I am not endorsing this fellow as of this time. As I stated above. I reserve any further opinions of his viability until my question is answered in the Laboratory testing of AASs, GH, peptides... thread

colossus25 and MindlessWork like this.
  13. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@mercury aka @kunh you are acting like the dumb fool you are. Mands is one straight shooter and you surely know that.

Gtfo with this shit!

CuriousGeorge247 and colossus25 like this.
  14. mercury

mercury Member

the funny thing is that you guys will do anything to salvage your reputation instead of admitting that you are fools and how easy you can be fooled by fake lab report

and do not admit to plain and simple evidence point one by one that the test results are made up.

you just put your reputation at stake ignoring all the facts and evidence instead preferring to call people fools, because you do not have any other argument left

calling somebody fool because you cannot dispute the evidence I presented makes you simple moron

master.on likes this.
  15. colossus25

colossus25 Member

I go to sleep for a few hours and this chicken shit starts a thread with the same bullshit he was spewing on the last. I think ill go back to bed now.....

Skull, Kakarot, mands and 1 other person like this.
  16. Bradly

Bradly Member

welp, Ill tell you what
    Im going to send two unmarked samples to @Analyzer, raws, Im not sayin what anything is.
    and Ill post the results.
    the bad news I have 1 sample now, Im waiting for the next sample to come in, should be twoish weeks. probably between now and then somebody else will get results posted.

my biggest concern,if I have one. is analyzer is janko,playin whack a mole.

17. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

@mercury is such a cunt, holy SHIT lol. Dude. Let it go. Peddle labmax on another board, I'm sure you can still get some sales out there. I don't know if it's because you're foreign or whatever but to EVERYONE BUT YOU, it is obvious that you have motives. Analyzer being here is in direct conflict with you profiting from labmax testing. So you're trying every dirty trick in the book to discredit him. It's shady as fuck, and really makes you look terrible.

18. colossus25

colossus25 Member

Lmaoo we'll do anything to salvage our reps? You started two threads and hijacked another to try and discredit @mands and @Analyzer and made a fucking fool out of yourself while you were at it. If anybody is trying to salvage anything its you trying to salvage whatever little business you might have had left. Instead you ended up scuttling your reputation here on meso indefinitely.

Iron Vett and mands like this.
  19. colossus25

colossus25 Member

Go take your light show and circus act else where you'll never be anything but our plaything on meso now.

20. mercury

mercury Member

it won't do unless you had it tested and know already the test results.

send to Simec at the same time then we can compare test results.

he already fucked up with primo giving two conflicting test results.