Fasting glucose of 100 past two days. Time to cut the GH?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Fryguy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

Just looking for experience or opinions on if I should drop the GH or continue to run. I've been running it for a little over 5 months, starting at 2ius and ramping up 5ius (maybe a little more sometimes) over this run. It's my first time running GH and my glucose has been normal, however the past two days it was 100 fasted in the morning. Health is important enough to me that if I need to be concerned I will drop it. I've been taking apple cider vinegar at night and have ordered berberine. Should I keep it going and keep monitoring my glucose level or drop it? Also, how long will GH last unmixed in the fridge? Thanks in advance.

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

There's a lot of info missing here .. ..

When are your gh shots and when are your meals?

What was your fasted bg before using gh?

Is this reading truly fasted or post morning gh shot fasted?

3. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

The berberine should help, but @Evom1 ‘s questions are pertinent.

4. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

GH is done in two shots, one immediately upon waking usually with at least 2 hours before eating. Second is either early afternoon with at least an hour or early evening with at least an hour before eating. This is ideal and happens about 90% of the time. Sometimes there is less of a gap.

Fasted is usually in the 70s and it is pre GH shot in the am.

Last week I was running a test kit from AA and my fasted glucose was 79 consecutive days. This week I'm running Meditropes and its 100 past two days.

5. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

ADA Goals for Blood Suger are 70-130 before meals. And something under 180 after meals. I wouldn’t think 100 is to bad. I bought a Glucose deal soon as I started GH. I’ve checked it less then a handful of times, I can tell if something isn’t right. Listen to your body, and monitor your levels as your doing. Google can tell you all about what the normal levels are, and what’s acceptable. I’m no Pro, but I would keep running it if it were me.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

100-124 fasted blood glucose is pre diabetic. With what we do aka excessive carbs, exogenous gh our ideal range generally speaking is in the 70s or 80s

7. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I stand corrected, the numbers I posted are for folks who have diabetes already

8. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

I'll probably just drop it to be safe. Anyone know if the kits I have will still be good in like 6 months? Stored in fridge un mixed obviously.

Xragexx likes this.
  9. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

don't think that's necessary at 100, but it's up to you. I usually add cardio, lower my carbs and it drops again

TRT and Gaynz39 like this.
  10. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

Okay, I'll watch it over the next week and make a decision. First time I've had concerning readings. I'll report here what I end up doing.

rpbb likes this.
  11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes they will be perfectly fine for a very long time

Add in berberine 500mg 3x per day and if you're able to, maybe 10mins of fasted cardio. Both of these things can help Monitor your numbers tho. Also, what meter are you using? Some have a huge range for error, I was shocked to find out there were only 2-3 available that are 95%+ accurate.

12. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

I was wondering that too. It's an inexpensive one from Walmart and after I purchased it I read reviews stating it was inaccurate... However, I tested it twice yesterday morning and this morning and got the same reading both times both days. Any recommendations on an accurate meter?

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Accucheck Aviva plus

sinewave3, NorthMich and Fryguy like this.
  14. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

15. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Fryguy likes this.
  16. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

And pretty cheap.

17. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Me as well

18. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Do all of you have fasting levels over 100 due to GH or do you take berberine for other reasons?

19. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Mine was hovering around 100-104 as a result of it, it is in the 80s now

Fryguy likes this.
  20. TRT

TRT Member

Had 19 buffalo wings 40 mins prior to this. The highest my blood sugar goes is 126 with a ton of carbs. At this number I'll use 2-5iu if insulin to bring down my blood sugar and keep it between 70-95. Keep the load off the beta cells.

Berberine, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice right before fasted cardio keep my insulin sensitivity high. Even after 3 months on 10iu of GH and 2 months at 5iu now I still don't have blood sugar issues cause I keep up with it.

This is just what I do along with some other things I won't post in fear that someone might try them. IMG_20181030_211815.jpeg