Fasting glucose of 100 past two days. Time to cut the GH?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Fryguy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Mine started to creep up and was coming in around 100. Now it stays in the 80s (fasted) with 500mg Berberine at night. I’ll increase dose if necessary. I was coming off a cut so the steady increase of carbs along with the slow increase in GH probably caused it to jump. I’d love to stay sensitive over this 8-9 months bulk so I’m doing what I feel is necessary for longevity and keeping track of how my body is responding. So far it’s going really well.

Rockclimber and rpbb like this.
  2. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

how long did it take to kick in

3. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Not long. Within a week it was back to normal.

rpbb likes this.
  4. Chips

Chips Member

Not to hijack but I just checked mine and I’m in the same boat as fryguy. I have been on 3 units of meditrope fasted am shots since June. The fast lasts about 7 hours on most days. I tested it 3 times after 10 hours of fasting. I got a 122/107/100. I ordered berbine it will be here Friday.

Should I go no carb for a while? I’m kinda freaking out I have never had glucose test that high. I do have a high carb diet and eat a majority of my carbs before bed. I just checked it 4-6weeks ago and it was fine. I do 30 mins of liss cardio a day and have a physical job, I didn’t think it would creep up like that due to my activity. Thanks

Fryguy likes this.
  5. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fasting lowers your hydration and can cause higher glucose readings (I read)

TRT and Fryguy like this.
  6. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

How long have you been running it?

7. TRT

TRT Member

It's not the GH at a low dose like that. It doesn't matter how active you "think" you are it the food you eat. Let me type it again, it's the food you eat. Lol

I have played with my blood sugar for many years. With GH and insulin and without. The main thing that effects my fasting blood sugar is food.
    I eat primarily greens with my meals unless it's right before or after the gym and I don't eat much carbs either. It's been extremely effective for me even on 10iu of GH.

At my job I'm literally running back and forth. Sometimes short bursts of speed and others a gingerly jog from one end of the warehouse and back. (Usually having to grab a tool I forgot). If I eat a ton of carbs for weeks on end the insulin insensitivity will still come.

In recent studies the Beta cells ability to function after years of abuse will play a roll in all this too but we won't get into that cause it involves using/talking about insulin.

Chips likes this.
  8. Chips

Chips Member

I ran this dose June 2017 to May 2018 then took 1 month off. Then started back in June 2018 and have been running it since. I have been eating pretty shitty carb sources to be honest around 750 grams a day. I’m going to low carb for a while and add the berberine and see what happens.

Fryguy likes this.
  9. pb334

pb334 Member

I checked mine shortly after this thread was started and it was 102 fasted in the morning. I had the same score for 2 more days. I stayed conscious of what I was eating for the next few days (not eating as much sugar or shitty carbs and started taking Berberine. It’s down to 84 now.

I’m not sure if it dropped because I’ve been eating dinner earlier (longer fasting time), eating better carbs, or taking berberine but something worked.

Chips likes this.
  10. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

how much berberine

11. pb334

pb334 Member

2000mg daily spread out around meal times. I’m going to lower the dose to 1000mg daily and see what happens.

rpbb likes this.
  12. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Berberine lowers test? I was just checking it out online

Likely not by much, I’d guess

13. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

2g berberine is too much. 1g spit twice a day is enough

14. TRT

TRT Member

So whwt your saying is that your morning blood glucose is lower because you've gone longer without eating not because you've returned the insulin sensitivity...cool. Lol jk
    Try checking your blood sugar after a high carb meal.

15. pb334

pb334 Member

Where should it be after a high carb meal?

16. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

This is what I found. main-qimg-3987827b344ebae27c887267a4190913.jpeg

NorthMich likes this.
  17. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Eating dinner a bit earlier before bed isn’t going to affect your blood sugar 6-10hrs later....

18. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Standard dose is 500mg 3x per day from what I've read

TRT likes this.
  19. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

That dose is for diabetic people. 1g is enough to controlling bg while on HGH otherwise more Berberine will suppress your appetite

NorthMich and TRT like this.
  20. TRT

TRT Member

I don't think it should be over 240. Mine has never been over 130. The highest was recently during a cheat meal I think 2 weeks ago where it was 126ish after 19 big BBQ wings. Like on steroids big.lol
    Ya the studies with women who had some kind of disease of the ovaries were given metformin and berberine and the dosages were 1500mg split up 3x a day. Berberine out performed metformin by 15% in ALL subjects but with no side effects that metformin had.

Chips and NorthMich like this.